Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to expect from the Ping Anser Forged Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

What to expect from the Ping Anser Forged Irons Empty
PostSubject: What to expect from the Ping Anser Forged Irons   What to expect from the Ping Anser Forged Irons I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:41 am

I'm a half a club shorter, but know what to expect everytime from the Ping Anser Forged Irons. Now I am very comfortable with the line and the club really does move through the turf with ease. They are an excellent choice for a lower handicap player looking for great feel and playability with a softer feel, good feedback and good workability in a forged iron.

Ping has noted that the Anser Forged Iron uses progressive offset going from more to less as the irons get shorter. This creates more ease of use in the long irons, allowing the player to square the club face easier. I like to hit golf clubs from Ping. I hit Ping Rapture V2 Irons 3-9PS For Sale for some time which I think are good but I find easier hit with the Anser.

Distance is above average and the long irons are extremely easy to hit. Forged from soft 8620 Carbon Steel, this PING G20 Irons 3-9PS For Sale golf set makes way for better distance and greater shots. The offset shrinks as the irons get shorter to focus on control and touch. This ease of use concept mixes automatic/point and shoot long irons made for distance with workable short irons to attack the pin

They don’t look dissimilar from the fabulous Ping i20 Irons For Sale and I didn’t find a great deal of difference these seemed to fly a little lower than my current set. The shorter irons feature a smaller head, but when you progress into the traditionally harder-to-hit long irons they are larger, which aids forgiveness and gives a little bit of much-needed confidence.

The four cavities, toe cavity, heel cavity, CTP (custom tuning port) cavity and the hallow-sole cavity, are milled into the back of the iron. By the milling marks in the toe and heel cavities, it is to create forgiveness and improve MOI. This makes cheap golf clubs easier to hit the clubs higher and straighter. The advanced milling guarantees the Anser irons are built to very high tolerances, creating the same exact geometry in each club.
Back to top Go down

What to expect from the Ping Anser Forged Irons
Page 1 of 1