Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eventually!I purchase the Mizuno MP-64 irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Eventually!I purchase the Mizuno MP-64 irons Empty
PostSubject: Eventually!I purchase the Mizuno MP-64 irons   Eventually!I purchase the Mizuno MP-64 irons I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 12:01 am

PGA Tour players can get pretty much any golf clubs for sale they want for nothing by making a simple phone call. In Ohio for Memorial Tournament at Muirfield Village, Choi paid a visit to a local Golf Galaxy where he tested several clubs in store before eventually purchasing a set of Mizuno MP-64 irons.

With regard to Mizuno MP-64 Irons, Mizuno bear the design concept all about trajectory. Mizuno believes the design will allow more golfers to achieve optimum trajectory throughout the set, including the long irons. The MP-64 irons to give golfers of all abilities the best chance of improving their game, the company's finest "player's cavity" irons design. They certain have new feeling that you can not find in the Mizuno MP 69 irons best price which are considered as a great success before.

Mizuno offers different designs for all levels of skill. The MP-64 irons we are reviewing here are for the better player. The full body Diamond Muscle Design in the Grain Flow Forged Mizuno MP-64 Irons deliver unparalleled long-iron forgiveness and enhanced control in the scoring irons. The Diamond Muscle pad flows with varied cavity depths throughout the set resulting in easy to launch, controllable long irons and penetrating, pin seeking scoring irons.

I was first initially interested in the Mizuno MP 59 best price, until I tried the MP-64 irons in a shop. Swings and feel are also very subjective things so only you will know what clubs are right for you and if you are capable of hitting them properly. From address, the irons look very much like members of the Mizuno MP family. The top line is slightly thicker than the MP-64, but the overall appearance is that of a player’s iron.

Precise control of vibration frequencies through Mizuno’s Harmonic Impact Technology paired with the utilization of the highest quality material in Mizuno’s patented Grain Flow Forging process ensure that MP-64’s player’s cavity design delivers the ultimate in soft, solid, and consistent feel. Mizuno is a smart bunch who listen to its consumers. It certainly delivered here. There’s not much more to say other than you should hit them and see for yourself.
Back to top Go down

Eventually!I purchase the Mizuno MP-64 irons
Page 1 of 1