Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping G25 Driver has become well recognized

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Ping G25 Driver has become well recognized Empty
PostSubject: Ping G25 Driver has become well recognized   Ping G25 Driver has become well recognized I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 11:18 pm

The latest offering from PING is a follow up to the Ping G25 driver, which has become well recognized as an very forgiving driver. It is a cheap golf clubs to appear down upon with its darkish matt greay end and sits properly powering the ball.

1 thing that was instantly apparent with the G25: it was easy to hit the ball straight. This driver launches the ball with very low spin in contrast to other motorists that I have hit. Much less spin and good trajectory translate into good length and roll. It was possible to shape pictures both attract and fade. With the 9.five degree head, I experienced difficulty obtaining a great launch angle (much more problems with my swing than with the club).

The G25 feels like it has a sweet place that requires up the whole club face. It was tough to miss hit this driver for that extremely reason. The Ping K15 Driver was nicely recognized as a extremely forgiving driver, and the G25 lives up to that legacy. Lower handicappers will value the reduced spin and great start trajectory as well as the capability to shape shots. Greater handicappers with value the forgiveness and large sweet spot it offers.

The face on the G25 is even larger than that on the Ping G15 Driver that preceded it, and variable thickness throughout the face assists the ball leap at impact. It is powered by the innovative TFC 189D, a lightweight, higher-balance-stage shaft created specifically for the Ping G25 Fairway Wood. This shaft creates increased clubhead momentum at impact, which prospects to higher ball velocity and forgiveness.

The G25 carries on that trend, with a slightly bigger and deeper club face and a very stealth-like appearance with its matte black end. PING has added adjustability to the Ping G25 Driver with a fifty percent diploma loft over or beneath the said loft. The head is a regular 460cc with a conventional shape at deal with and a nice v-shaped alignment mark up leading. The G25 is available in 4 lofts: eight.five, nine.five, 10.5 and twelve levels.

The club appears amazing initial off and you will definitely stand out from the crowd with it. As with most drivers these times there is a level of customisation which is integrated subtly in the style, not like other people out there.
Back to top Go down

Ping G25 Driver has become well recognized
Page 1 of 1