Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What did you think?

Go down 
+25
ellikadan2x
TeamJacob
ninadoll
courtneyBABY
Lusty
Lady_Cullin
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
kat8511
Joanna
Cindy
danni4hardyz
butterfly_hawk
VelvetRainDrops
jasperlover99
Nadine
Vickii_x3
obsessed
Stargazer
TwilightLulu82
Teffy
Kenzie
Maria Cullen
Tonia
Tamran
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

What did you think? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 5:32 pm

I cried when she found him in Italy too so I am a sap
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
butterfly_hawk
Bitten
butterfly_hawk

Female
Number of posts : 52
Job/hobbies : photography
Humor : excellent
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:35 pm

i just finished reading the book last night at 1230pm--i am proud that it was the fastest i have ever read a book--3 days--yay me!!!!!

i thought the book was awesome.......i was a little sad that there was not a lot about edward-----but it was important to establish the relationship between jacob and bella

it was crazy--the whole time edward was away, i was anxious that him and bella were apart. i kept thinking ---'when are they going to meet up"

i wanted to skip ahead, just to see when that would happen---i knew it would happen eventually, but the suspense was antagonizing ....

i sooo want to know if bella becomes a vampire or not---but i shall have to finish with the books i suppose------please no one spoil it for me though!!!!!
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female
Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:39 pm

At first I missed Edward in it too, I mean him leaving broke my heart and it broke for them. I am such a baby lol. But the relationship did have to develop between her and Jake, plus after I reached the bit where she finds Edward again in Italy, it was so worth him not being in the rest of the book, it wouldn't have been as powerful if he had of been there more. The reunion with them there in Italy and the unspoken words, just brilliant. The rest of the book after that, well, it was well worth his absence to get to that. Awesome book, I honestly loved it to bits!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
Cindy
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:19 am

I liked the book. It was sad when Edward left and i completely got all excited when Alice came back. I was seriously bouncing up and down in my chair while reading it, and my cousin was sitting there, and she was reading it too, but she hadn't gotten up to that part, and she thought i was crazy.
I get they had to build that relationship between Bella and Jake, but after Edward left i kind of just read it as quick as i could so Edward would come back, lol.
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 6:55 am

Cindy wrote:
I liked the book. It was sad when Edward left and i completely got all excited when Alice came back. I was seriously bouncing up and down in my chair while reading it, and my cousin was sitting there, and she was reading it too, but she hadn't gotten up to that part, and she thought i was crazy.
I get they had to build that relationship between Bella and Jake, but after Edward left i kind of just read it as quick as i could so Edward would come back, lol.

LOL I read as fast as I could too, that is why I am going to read them all again! I still can't believe how fast I read them all! The last one in around 24 hours! Like holy moly I am nuts lmao. But I just couldn't wait to get to Edward bits and to find out what was going to happen! I just couldn't stop reading, I was up nearly all night, I feel like crap still! but it was so worth it.
Back to top Go down
Cindy
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:15 am

^lol, yeah totally.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 12:51 pm

When I reread the series, I found new things that I missed. It was awesome haha
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:29 pm

seriously, i was so pissed off when edward left bella. i was so mad that i wanted to stop reading indefinitely but i had to see what was going to happen...i cried so much...=/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:32 pm

obsessed wrote:
seriously, i was so pissed off when edward left bella. i was so mad that i wanted to stop reading indefinitely but i had to see what was going to happen...i cried so much...=/

OMG i cried too when he left her. I couldnt believe it. i was soooo sad. LOL but when they were back together i was sooooooooooooo happy. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:20 pm

Nadine wrote:
obsessed wrote:

OMG i cried too when he left her. I couldnt believe it. i was soooo sad. LOL but when they were back together i was sooooooooooooo happy. lol

Oh me too, I wanted to reach into the book and tell Bella to beg him not to go and tell him not to be so stupid, omg I could hardly stand it! I cried my eyes out, I was like noooooo! I would have been hanging onto his leg, arm anything so he didn't go! We all need help hey lmao.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:43 pm

i read new moon for the third time and when he left... i cried.. this is the third time.. still all the things that touched me.. got to me again.. i know i must crazy i swear..lmao
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:47 am

Tamran wrote:
i read new moon for the third time and when he left... i cried.. this is the third time.. still all the things that touched me.. got to me again.. i know i must crazy i swear..lmao

Well you know I'm crazy too, crazy in love with these books, well they aren't just books are they!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:01 am

Their a way of life haha
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:09 am

Nadine wrote:
obsessed wrote:

oh i was sooo happy to!! i had a huge smile on my face for the first couple chapters when they got back together..lol i felt as if i couldnt catch my breath lol. i need help.
Back to top Go down
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:46 pm

obsessed wrote:
Nadine wrote:
obsessed wrote:

oh i was sooo happy to!! i had a huge smile on my face for the first couple chapters when they got back together..lol i felt as if i couldnt catch my breath lol. i need help.

Well if you need help so do I lmao. We can all need help together! These stories and characters are just amazing, I have never experienced anything like it I am totally obsessed. They are more than just stories to us I think. So yeah, I've lost my mind and proud of it! ^_^
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:38 pm

Well if you need help so do I lmao. We can all need help together! These stories and characters are just amazing, I have never experienced anything like it I am totally obsessed. They are more than just stories to us I think. So yeah, I've lost my mind and proud of it! ^_^[/quote]

i second you on that!! its definitely more than a story to us. i definitely havent loved anything more than this lol and im not a big reader...i dont read...lol and i loved these =]
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:03 am

Well if you 2 need help then we all do haha.
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:10 am

very true lol
Back to top Go down
butterfly_hawk
Bitten
butterfly_hawk

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:22 am

Nadine wrote:
obsessed wrote:

i haven't cried yet but only because---every time it gets to a part that i might cry---i'm always on the streetcar on the way to work, so i have to hold it in---(i don;t like crying in front of people) especially strangers--lol

but here's some thing weird i'd like to bring up-----has anyone "dreamed" about the books???
i had a crazy dream the other night. it woke me up, i thought i was "living" in the story---i hope i am not going crazy!!????? lol
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 9:51 am

I've had dreams like that too. Some of them are me being Bella, and some are me just being another member of the family. Hehe, sometimes they're just about Robert lol.
Back to top Go down
butterfly_hawk
Bitten
butterfly_hawk

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:21 am

Kenzie wrote:
I've had dreams like that too. Some of them are me being Bella, and some are me just being another member of the family. Hehe, sometimes they're just about Robert lol.

lol---awesome ---so i am not completley crazy---i think in my dream i was me, but i was hearing voices that were like edward and telling me if i was doing something wrong
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:30 pm

I've had the dreams too.. Sometimes I'm Bella, Sometimes I am me and there is no Bella haha.. Other times I am just dreaming about Edward or just Robert.
Back to top Go down
Joanna
Bitten
Joanna

Female
Number of posts : 31
Job/hobbies : Certified Nursing Assistant/Obsessing over Twilight, Rob, you know all that stuff! ;)
Registration date : 2008-09-22

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:23 pm

I'm half way through it and I have to admit, I was very upset when Edward and his family left, it made me sad...but now I am really getting into it, with all this werewolf stuff. Can't wait to see how it brings back Edward though...I miss him! Crying or Very sad I'm such a nerd. I'm probably one of the only ones on this board that is reading these books for the first time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunflowerjo75
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:33 pm

Joanna wrote:
I'm half way through it and I have to admit, I was very upset when Edward and his family left, it made me sad...but now I am really getting into it, with all this werewolf stuff. Can't wait to see how it brings back Edward though...I miss him! Crying or Very sad I'm such a nerd. I'm probably one of the only ones on this board that is reading these books for the first time.

that totally doesnt matter. everybody starts sometime. its totally alright. yeah i missed Edward too...a LOT. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
danni4hardyz
Bitten
danni4hardyz

Female

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:22 am

Nadine wrote:
Joanna wrote:

that totally doesnt matter. everybody starts sometime. its totally alright. yeah i missed Edward too...a LOT. lol

I am with Nadine on this, it really doesn't matter. Oh and I cried like a baby and was totally devastated when Edward left, it broke my heart for them. I cried the second time I read it too lol. It's all worth it in the end, I promise these books are amazing and just affect you so profoundly. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think?   What did you think? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What did you think?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: THE SERIES :: New Moon-
Jump to: