Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Update*New-New Moon Director!!!

Go down 
+2
Maria Cullen
*Shantanee*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

*Update*New-New Moon Director!!! Empty
PostSubject: *Update*New-New Moon Director!!!   *Update*New-New Moon Director!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:38 am

*This is fresh off Perezhilton.com...he is a gossip queen...but he's pretty legit!*

Quote :

*Update*New-New Moon Director!!! Chriswei

The makers of Twilight, Summit Entertainment, has reportedly offered the sequel director job to Chris Weitz.

In addition to directing About a Boy, Weitz was also one of the producers of American Pie.

Hollywood insiders say Weitz scored the big job because he's super good friends with Summit's president of production, Eric Feig.

It's nice to have friends in high places!

Summit also reportedly liked the job he did directing The Golden Compass, that Nicole Kidman film no one saw.

You're taking on a dangerous job, Chris.

If you eff the movie up you'll have an army of teenage girls out for your blood.

*Loves Perez*

Apparently he is the New Moon director...he got the Job because he know all the right people...which worries me...I need someone to really know how much this means to the fans...he better not fuck it up!

Last edited by *Shantanee* on Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: *Update*New-New Moon Director!!!   *Update*New-New Moon Director!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:55 pm

He'll have an army of adult fans after his blood too !
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: *Update*New-New Moon Director!!!   *Update*New-New Moon Director!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:28 pm

i don't know who he is and i really can honestly say that i dont' know enough about directing to freak out. i just wanted to keep cat cause i know how she feels about it all. i can however say that i've never seen one of his movies...lmao. i told you i don't watch movies...lol
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: *Update*New-New Moon Director!!!   *Update*New-New Moon Director!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:42 pm

Man I'm just gonna miss Cat though....I don't know much about directing either, but like you said she was really passionate about the books as well, so she knew the right way to put it on screen...
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: *Update*New-New Moon Director!!!   *Update*New-New Moon Director!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:25 am

I like the way Cat did the movie, but this dude did American Pie. Maybe he'll do a good job. But if it sucks, we do what Maria said. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: *Update*New-New Moon Director!!!   *Update*New-New Moon Director!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:32 pm

See, you can be passionate about the books.....and not translate it to screen well. I honestly don't think Catherine did all that great of a job with directing the movie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Update*New-New Moon Director!!!   *Update*New-New Moon Director!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Update*New-New Moon Director!!!
Page 1 of 1