Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MP-64 Irons is a good example from Mizuno

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

MP-64 Irons is a good example from Mizuno Empty
PostSubject: MP-64 Irons is a good example from Mizuno   MP-64 Irons is a good example from Mizuno I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:39 pm

My most recent set of Mizunos were the MP-59s. The MP-59s are certainly softer than the average forgiving. From early on, I have been a fan of Mizuno cheap golf clubs. Mizuno Golf has a history providing the best irons a golfer can buy.
Maximising feel from Mizuno MP-64 irons became the absolute priority - with forgiveness added afterwards. With other more forgiving ‘player’ irons in the line like the JPX825 Pro and mizuno mp-59 irons, we were free to really chase impact sensations. Mizuno created a beautiful set or irons that actually feel better than the previous few generations.
MP-64 Irons is a good example from Mizuno. The Mizuno MP-64 iron is a Diamond Muscle, Grain Flow Forged iron was designed for Mizuno’s professional tour staff. Mizuno have created a beautiful set of irons that can be worked like a blade but have some added forgiveness. I had no trouble getting the ball airborne, easier to work the ball with MP-64 than the ping i20 irons. Mishits just off center fly just as far as a center strike, which is great for us humble amateurs.
A quest for more feedback led the Mizuno MP-64 Irons for sale to a thicker, bulging muscle pad behind a wider portion of the clubface. The thicker portion produces the smoother feel that Mizuno’s tour staff recognised from previous muscleback irons. The lofts are essentially standard for today’s players irons so if your looking for irons that you can blast off into space and impress your playing partners because your PW is their 8 iron, this isn’t the set for you.
Easy to dial in distances on partial swings and short shots; more interested in consistency than overall distance; a somewhat shortish hitter that rewards a smooth swing with precise, repeatable results. Rumour has it these were designed with a lot of input from Luke Donald, especially in the area of turf interaction and the grinds around the heel and back of the sole are very subtle and give the club some smooth lines.
Back to top Go down

MP-64 Irons is a good example from Mizuno
Page 1 of 1