Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callaway RAZR X Irons are more accurate than others

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Callaway RAZR X Irons are more accurate than others Empty
PostSubject: Callaway RAZR X Irons are more accurate than others   Callaway RAZR X Irons are more accurate than others I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:50 am

If your iron play is good, then you will create more birdies and pars opportunities and will lead to a more consistent game. Sometimes all it takes is the right equipment’s and one of the better choices out there is the cheap golf clubs.

The callaway golf clubs have obtained great repution from golf area since several decades year ago. When interms of golf irons the x-series such as Callaway X-24 Hot Irons and X-22 ones will bring to our mind. While for me, I find the feel much better and they are defintley more accurate. To consistently hit it close and shoot lower scores, golfers need to be able to make shots from all areas of the golf course.

The Callaway RAZR X Irons for sale have the best sweetspot and they give me more control over my shots than all the other clubs I tried. Even when I hit a shot off centre it still goes fairly long. I like to hit a little fade with my long and mid irons a abit of a draw with my short irons and I can pull these shots of with these irons but If you want to point and shoot.

These irons are extremely easy to hit and control. The feel is much better than the burner 2.0 best price' IMO. Crisp feel upon impact. Sand wedge performs really well in bunkers or in tight lie situations. The look of the club at address assists in proper lineup. I am a serious golfer and I have used Callaway clubs before. The new technology allows you to swing smoothly and accurately. I like the grips Callaway used for these clubs.

In head-to-head tests, the RAZR X Irons are 56% more accurate than a competitor's iron that chases distance at the cost of accuracy. RAZR Technology shifts the center of gravity 12% lower and 15% deeper by redistributing 30 grams of weight in the back cavity; providing the power and forgiveness of a wide-sole iron with the precision and playability of a thin-sole iron.
Back to top Go down

Callaway RAZR X Irons are more accurate than others
Page 1 of 1