Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How does Callaway RAZR Fit Driver do a great job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

How does Callaway RAZR Fit Driver do a great job Empty
PostSubject: How does Callaway RAZR Fit Driver do a great job   How does Callaway RAZR Fit Driver do a great job I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:06 am

As for Callaway RAZR Fit Driver, its Callaway's first time with adjustability and people have said its a bit late but I find they have done a great job, as it is simple and changes make a noteable difference.

It is similar to the TaylorMade R11 Driver , however I do feel that the forged composite is what makes this driver different. The club is very well balanced and feels great. There's something about forged composite in a driver that gives it an explosive feel and ball flight.

I had recently found success with the Ping K15 Driver, and had stuck with it for over a year, deciding that it was really going to take something special to knock it out of the bag. The adjustability is really straight forward, 3 setting for face angle: closed 2.5 degrees , square, and open 2.5 degrees. And there are 2 weights: a 2 gram and 12 gram weight. Putting the heavier weight on the toe will reduce a hook and putting it on the heel will reduce a slice.

There's something about forged composite in a driver that gives it an explosive feel and ball flight. When my swing is solid, the Callaway RAZR Fit Driver does help me get the slight draw that I prefer. After testing and trying different settings, I have adjusted it once (the "fitting" directions are very easy and clear) and I expect to keep it this way forever.

I am confident as I use it more my yardage will increase simply because my swing is getting better. Need to tweak it some but a great driver from what I can tell. I don't like the cheap grip that came with the club and am going to change it since I prefer the oversize full cord grips. It will be interesting to see how this golf clubs for sale works out as I get more rounds with it.
Back to top Go down

How does Callaway RAZR Fit Driver do a great job
Page 1 of 1