Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You'll truly enjoy the workability of the MP-69

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

You'll truly enjoy the workability of the MP-69 Empty
PostSubject: You'll truly enjoy the workability of the MP-69   You'll truly enjoy the workability of the MP-69 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:31 am

Anything slightly off-centre still maintains the feel and flight of a centre hit, although you will know about it if you really mis-hit it. If you’re looking for a best price golf clubs that allows you to move the ball right to left, or left to right to varying degrees, the MP-69 can absolutely get the job done.

After playing over several rounds with the Mizuno MP-69 Irons (four in late season temps), the offset isn’t an issue in the least bit as the face is easy to manipulate regardless of which way I’m working the ball. The feel is what is to be expected from Mizuno as cheapest mizuno mp 59 irons, soft and buttery, to me they very comparable to TN-87s, which to me is the all time best feeling iron.

They are an improvement of the mizuno MP-68 irons uk. Complete with the appropriate amount of relief for a deeper Center of Gravity (COG), Mizuno’s new sole design increases the versatility of the MP-69 irons. Modified U-grooves, which conform to the Condition of Competition 2010, produce the ideal spin rate for maximum playability in all conditions.

The 4D Technology has some visual implications that may not appeal to the really serious golfer looking for a really serious muscle back. If you're a good golfer, you'll truly enjoy the feel and workability of the MP-69. I didn't struggle very much hitting the short irons because it's much easier to hit a higher loft club. I was a little concerned with the sole width. They are thin, but after a few shots the concerned disappeared quickly.

The sole shape of the cheapest mizuno MP-69 irons was slightly redesigned to maintain effective bounce while increasing overall workability through trailing edge relief. An ideally placed beveled trailing edge delivers more consistent ball striking with a Tour proven sole size and shape. I really feel I can grow into them and I've already become a more solid ball striker as a result of the immediate feedback.
Back to top Go down

You'll truly enjoy the workability of the MP-69
Page 1 of 1