Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mizuno MP-64 Irons for sale are very well

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Mizuno MP-64 Irons for sale are very well Empty
PostSubject: Mizuno MP-64 Irons for sale are very well   Mizuno MP-64 Irons for sale are very well I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 10:06 pm

The MP-64 irons are designed to carry on the 'MP series' mantle played down the years by Seve, Faldo and Donald. The golf equipment for sale sets designed to give golfers of all abilities the best chance of improving their game and engineered with the help of Mizuno’s Tour players, including Luke Donald, and firmly aimed at accomplished golfers.

They are targeted at low-handicap golfers with its "player's cavity" design. The forged clubheads do have cavities for increased playability. MP-64 has the weight a little lower in the sole than the Mizuno MP-63 Irons. The diamond back places more weight behind the hitting area which did make it feel very solid at impact.

These forged cavity-backs feature softer leading and trailing edges, designed to flow through turf with less friction and resistance. With numerous regional and national fitting centers it's essential to get custom fitted to get the best out of them. I can say that the MP-64 hits just the same except it's newer, shiner and the new Mizuno Golf Pride grip is amazing compared to my old Ping I20 Irons.

With the 64s, I just visualized what I wanted, set up, and swung away. Slight misses to the toe and thin cost little in terms of distance - trajectory suffered as one would expect. Slight misses to the heel were punished harder in both distance and trajectory. I had no trouble getting the ball airborne. Other than trouble shots I rarely flight the ball left to right intentionally with my irons so I didn't try that.

It features softer edges for consistent turf interaction, making the irons more playable. I do place emphasis on feel and feedback from my irons and still play a traditional muscle-back blade. The Mizuno MP-64 Irons may very well be the club destined to push them out of my bag for good thanks to their traditional look and superb, soft feel out of the middle. The softer leading edge can let you get away with the odd slightly ‘fat’ shot while in wetter, lusher conditions I found them much easier to use.
Back to top Go down

Mizuno MP-64 Irons for sale are very well
Page 1 of 1