Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nucky and Eli's Story in Boardwalk Empire Season 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lightfood
Bitten

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-11-22

Nucky and Eli's Story in Boardwalk Empire Season 4 Empty
PostSubject: Nucky and Eli's Story in Boardwalk Empire Season 4   Nucky and Eli's Story in Boardwalk Empire Season 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:54 pm

Boardwalk Empire dvd set series season 4 is now heading into its fourth season and many people would like to talk more about Nucky and Eli's Story in the new season. There are many hot series like Horror Series The Walking Dead dvd set series is popular these days and Breaking bad dvd set series seasons 1-5 can bring people into the moment that the crime happened and then the new release series like Homeland dvd set series and, The Big Bang Theory dvd set series
are so hot these days.
-----SOURCE(s): http://www.twitxr.com/bingrta/updates/752606/
In Boardwalk Empire That relationship has been rehabilitated — to the extent it could be rehabilitated, given the fact that Eli tried to have him killed — although Nucky doesn’t really know that Eli was exactly the guy who did that. But they are as close as can be given their past.

Back to top Go down

Nucky and Eli's Story in Boardwalk Empire Season 4
Page 1 of 1