Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons Produce Nice Shots

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Best TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons Produce Nice Shots Empty
PostSubject: Best TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons Produce Nice Shots   Best TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons Produce Nice Shots I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 4:57 am

A club I wanted to try one with newer technology and I like the taylormade burner 2.0 irons. The Burner lines of irons are built for distance with stronger lofts and longer shafts than a typical iron. The exciting combination of distance and ease of use made them especially popular with mid- and higher-handicap players.

I've been hitting taylormade r11 irons for some time. They were great starter clubs but I was ready to move on. The Burner 2.0 irons were the right one. They are very forgiving on mis-hits and when you connect, these clubs really perform. They have trimmed the fat from the clubs for a sleeker look and feel. I can work the ball left or right with these irons.

The distances are from a variety of skilled players using the 6-iron from various manufacturers and models. In the test, Burner 2.0 out-performed the second place club–callaway x hot irons by 3.5 yards, and the lowest placing club (13th) by 12.1 yards. The competition included 5 clubs from Callaway, 4 from Ping, 1 from Nike, and 2 from Titleist.

The TaylorMade Burner 2.0 irons are balanced, produce nice shots even on offcenter hits, and you don't have to swing hard to get good distance out of them. They are equipped with a new, flight-control shaft design in 85-gram steel or 65-gram graphite for longer, higher long-irons and quick-stopping short-irons that inspire confidence to attack the pin. They are offered in four shaft flexes – S, R, M, L.

The aberration starts at aboriginal glance with the Burner 2.0′s two-toned "Burner Black" PVD (physical breath deposition) finish, which is added abiding and resists glare. However, the improvements go far above derma deep. Multiple new golf clubs backdrop in the Burner 2.0 band accept been added to advance distance, compatible distance-gaps, plus playability and acceptable feel and sound.
Back to top Go down

Best TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons Produce Nice Shots
Page 1 of 1