Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

US Weekly Magazine Article

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

US Weekly Magazine Article Empty
PostSubject: US Weekly Magazine Article   US Weekly Magazine Article I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Twilight's Robert Pattinson says shooting those intimate make-out scenes with co-star Kristen Stewart was scary.
"Yeah, I mean, it's terrifying," he says in the Dec./Jan. issue of Seventeen magazine. "Especially when you kiss and you've got to do it at a weird angle or something.
See more photos of stars kissing.
"But I'm skirting the answer because I'm a really bad kisser," he says. "That's why I don't want to go into details!"
Pattinson, who plays sexy vampire Edward Cullen in the flick (out Nov. 21), adds that he hadn't "kissed anyone for awhile before the movie, so I'd kind of forgotten how!"
See photos of Twilight stars at the premiere!
Co-star Kellan Lutz, who plays Pattinson's brother, Emmet Cullen, also reveals his tips for ladies wanting to keep a guy.
"Do not write an essay in every text, like, 'Oh, I had a great time, and we should do it again, and your eyes were so cute when you bowled!'" he says. "That's like, 'Whoa.' Keep it short and simple: 'Yeah, let's do it again sometime.' It keeps him waiting for him."

"I thought this was hilarious"

HERE IS ANOTHER ARTICLE

Hundreds of shrieking fans turned out Monday for the Los Angeles premiere of </I>Twilight.</I>
Robert Pattinson, who plays sexy vampire Edward, told Usmagazine.com he was used to all the hoopla by now, "but this week it feels like it's grown so much bigger.
"They all just scream at me and now it just kind of feel like my job," said Pattinson, who joked with MTV News that he'd gone "completely deaf" at the premiere.
See red carpet shots from Monday's Twilight premiere!
Just the other day, Pattinson realized, "there were some girls who had scratched ... the side of their necks so [they were] freshly bleeding when they came up to get a signature.
"They were like, 'We did this for you.' I didn't know what to say. 'Um, thanks guys?'"
See photos of Hollywood's biggest scream queens.
Some fans who turned out for Monday's premiere of the popular vampire literary series-turned-movie even camped out overnight to secure a place in line. More than 600 people were allowed inside special holding areas along both sides of the premiere's red carpet.
"The only thing I can compare it to is, I was in a Star Trek movie when I was like 11 and that was a big deal for a 11-year-old kid," star Mike Welch told Us. "But this is unlike anything I've seen before or been apart of."
See what the stars looked like the first time they went on the red carpet.
Added star Justin Chon, "I can't even wrap my head around this right now. It's so crazy. It was nothing I was expecting."
But actress Kristin Stewart, who plays Bella Swan, told Us she gets why fans are so obsessed.
"The book is pretty hard core and the fans are passionate, so I understand it," she said. "I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. Everyone is talking about it but nobody has seen it. It's hard to talk until you see it."
Can viewers expect another Twilight installment?
"No word yet," Cam Gigandet said. "It all depends on how the movie does when it comes out. But we're signed on for three if it happens."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: US Weekly Magazine Article   US Weekly Magazine Article I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 6:06 pm

Can you really forget out to kiss? or is he being a goofball? And Robert not kissing anyone for awhile....Haha..lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: US Weekly Magazine Article   US Weekly Magazine Article I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:46 pm

He's hopefully being a goofball haha but I would gladly test his kissing skills GLADLY!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: US Weekly Magazine Article   US Weekly Magazine Article I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:17 pm

lol...thought you'd say that... Smile
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: US Weekly Magazine Article   US Weekly Magazine Article I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:21 pm

I'm a big perv.. Oh did you get my text?
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: US Weekly Magazine Article   US Weekly Magazine Article I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:29 pm

Yeah. sorry I kept sending ya messages on here and text. I thought I was going home. then I heard on tv talking about Twilight and I stayed to watch. Now here I am again...lol
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: US Weekly Magazine Article   US Weekly Magazine Article I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:10 pm

When I read that I was like bad Kisser? yea right...he's such a goofy goober I swear I would also love to find out what kind of kisser he is although I am already biased so it would have to be like really really sloppy to notice something off about kissing him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Weekly Magazine Article   US Weekly Magazine Article I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US Weekly Magazine Article
Page 1 of 1