Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Dream begins with New Ping G25 Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

My Dream begins with New Ping G25 Driver Empty
PostSubject: My Dream begins with New Ping G25 Driver   My Dream begins with New Ping G25 Driver I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:49 am

We spotted Hunter Mahan and Bubba Watson using Ping’s new G25 driver and fairway woods on the range at the World Challenge hosted by Tiger Woods at Sherwood Country cheap golf center in Thousand Oaks, Calif. The sixth generation G25 travels down the forgiving drivers path with the added bonus of bringing adjustability to its entry-level driver for the first time in company history.

According to the company, the G25 positions the CG lower and farther back than any Ping driver in company history, and boasts a moment of inertia measurement that's 10 percent higher than the ping g20 drivers. It is the largest-profile, most forgiving driver Ping have made and now features Ping's modern matt black finish. The new G25 owns the external weighting which can help launch a high, low spinning ball flight and provide the perfect distance and accuracy.

PING's proprietary high-balance-point TFC 169D shaft creates a higher MOI and generates faster ball speeds enabling golfers to swing a clubhead with more mass at the same speed, for longer, straighter drives. Ping made an effort to keep the adjustable hosel from being a distraction by keeping the hosel the same diameter and mass as hosels on Ping's non-adjustable drivers. The Ping G25 Driver comes in four lofts (8.5, 9.5, 10.5 and 12 degrees) and each loft can be adjusted by plus or minus one-half degree. It will help you hit your tee shots longer and straighter than ever before.

As the size and shape of the longer head in Ping G25 look much better than the cheap g15 driver and the sound and feel at impact were excellent and the ball took off on a slightly higher but more penetrating trajectory than the G15. I was attracted by its pure look, what’s more, there are also many special features on the club, let’s see the details in the following. Then you can have the G25 Driver in mind.

Where distance is concerned, the G25 Driver will be sneaky long, while an accuracy standpoint proved to be every bit as straight as it long. Golfers can optimise launch conditions for maximum distance through a lightweight, aerodynamic adjustable-hosel design using Trajectory Tuning. I just think my golf life would be easier and more consistent with the G25 driver and I am looking forward to seeing them and hitting them in person as I may make the change.
Back to top Go down

My Dream begins with New Ping G25 Driver
Page 1 of 1