Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callaway X Hot Irons Promotional Price $443.99 AUD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Callaway X Hot Irons Promotional Price $443.99 AUD Empty
PostSubject: Callaway X Hot Irons Promotional Price $443.99 AUD   Callaway X Hot Irons Promotional Price $443.99 AUD I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 3:37 am

When a golfer walks in a golf store he is literally bombarded with an overwhelming amount of choices. How does he weed through those choices? Are you also among those who look forward to giving discount golf clubs a try? We know with the new year's coming, we welcome the Callaway X Hot Irons designed to deliver increased distance and performance for both amateur and professional golfers.

Callaway's award-winning Research and Development team has incorporated a Deep Undercut Cavity Design and Speed Frame Face Technology into the irons, resulting in improved distance, feel and ball speed. Here do you think of the callaway X-24 hot irons? Powered by a consistently hot face that generates peak ball speeds for maximum distance with pinpoint accuracy, they work very well for me. If the more advanced X Hot presents better perfomance?

Cobra and Taylormade seem to be able to add color and fun to their clubs but you still feel like they are a serious piece of equipment. By this I don't mean Callaway can’t (I like the new coloured Callaway RAZR Fit Driver australia) and I’m not saying Cobra and TMG always hit the spot. But these look more like a full package set with bag and putter included to me. We are adviced to hit the X Hot woods before you dismiss the playability. Some are put off by the looks, but if that keeps you from hitting them we will miss out.

It does seem like there irons look very similar year after year, but they make a very good iron for someone looking for some forgiveness. I love their drivers and feel like they perform. I believe the idea that you can color the club to your liking is just a fantastic idea. The Callaway X Hot Irons look good, have to see how they perform. "The X Hot Irons have been meticulously engineered - both in terms of physical characteristics and club configuration - to increase ball speed and promote overall distance optimisation," said Dr. Alan Hocknell, SVP, Research and Development, Callaway Golf.

These long, high-performing Callaway X Hot Irons apply a thin Speed Frame Face for significantly higher CT and faster ball speeds. The speed frame technology is also making its debut in the X Hot irons. This technology creates more efficient energy transfer by optimising face stiffness, which helps facilitate increased ball speed and consistent distance, even if the ball isn't struck ut of the club's sweet spot. They also introduce a modern Warbird sole plate relieved in the heel and toe for enhanced versatility from a variety of lies.
Back to top Go down

Callaway X Hot Irons Promotional Price $443.99 AUD
Page 1 of 1