Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pick up the cheap Titleist AP1 712 Irons review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Pick up the cheap Titleist AP1 712 Irons review Empty
PostSubject: Pick up the cheap Titleist AP1 712 Irons review   Pick up the cheap Titleist AP1 712 Irons review I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:32 pm

Building upon the high technology design and resounding success of the original AP irons, Titleist AP1 712 Irons introduces the new high performance AP1 irons for avid golfers. They are excellent set of irons with good feel and feedback and are designed for low handicappers.

The new design of the Titleist AP1 712 Irons is a big improvement over the 710. New Tuned Feel System is a co-molded medallion of soft elastomer and aluminum plate. This insert has been specifically designed to improve the sound and feel of each new iron. For the thinner face, larger cavity AP1 a hotter, more lively feel has been enhanced.

I decided on the AP1s after hitting Callaways, Ping G20 Driver, and TaylorMade Burners. Just felt more solid and had less scatter on the fitting simulator. The AP1s came out of the fitting, and I am pleased with the results on the course. The AP1s' forgiveness has given me a big boost in confidence versus my old Mizunos. I got these with TT DG X100 shafts. They help me keep the ball down with wiser performance. I didn't know if these would have as good of a feel but they are better. The long irons are very easy to hit.

The New Titleist 712 AP2 Irons are more forgiving and more disctance control. It gives the AP2 player more consistent ball speed over a larger area of the face. I have felt that its Titleist AP2 712 Irons and AP1 models were quite forgiving enough for my standard of play. I love the feel and the very high tragetory of the ball. The ball explodes off the face with high ball speed and a penetrating ball flight. Offset is minimal for a game improvement iron and top line is not too thick.

I like the clubhead, the topline is a bit thick but the sole is perfect size. These have a great solid sound and a good penetrating flight with long irons and a mid high trajectory with the short irons. I am consistently hitting center with these and am hitting good distances with a high draw. They give a great height with the shaft and pick up the ball quick clean.

It is a multi-material, dual cavity iron that provides modern ball flight and forgiveness with the traditional look, feel, and sound that serious golfers have come to expect from a Titleist iron. Ball really feels good coming off the face of the australia golf online, similar to forge feel. Have seen my average distance increase with all the clubs compared to my old clubs. When you setup with these you have good confidence to hit a beautiful shot.
Back to top Go down

Pick up the cheap Titleist AP1 712 Irons review
Page 1 of 1