Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Are best golf clubs au

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Are best golf clubs au Empty
PostSubject: Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Are best golf clubs au   Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Are best golf clubs au I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 am

The Diablo Edge irons feature something called a Solid Impact sole which has been designed to negate the effects of fat and thin shots. The team also noted a really high flight and this was because of the low and deep centre of gravity that the Callaway engineers have worked with. As we can find in the Callaway Diablo forged irons, the Diablo Edge improves the distance of the shot as well as the ground coverage of the shot including the speed of the ball with which it travels while Diablo Edge Irons are easier to hit for me.

Ive been hitting Mizuno MP-53 Irons for some time. They were great starter clubs but I was ready to move on. I was open to any brand, so I asked friends for recommendations based on their personla club choices. I narrowed it down to 3 choices and I hit each one. The Diablo Edge was the clear winner for me. I hit the straight with good consistency, even with off center hits. Distance was about the same for me, but these are 2 degrees up compared to my standard lie X-16s, so they would probably be longer.

They are very easy to hit from all lies, and they get real 'heavy' at the bottom of the swing to give you great impact and distance. IF you actually hit down and compress the ball with these clubs, you'll get extreme distance, and you can also start to shape shots! For sure you'll hit the ball high and straight. Easy to get up in the air. Callaway's "Uniflex" is somewhere between Regular and Stiff, they claim, and it seems to be okay for me. If I continue on this improvement path, the next improvement to these golf clearance would be Stiff. They have been great for me.

these irons have given me more feel on my shots. I like the steel shafts. I have played graphite shafts since 96 so it was a big change for me. about the same distances as my old callaways but the feel is there. The Callaway EDGE irons improve the distance of the shot as well as the ground coverage of the shot including the speed of the ball with which it travels, which we can find in the Callaway Diablo Forged Irons while the former is easy to hit for me. The lowering and deepening of center of gravity as well as the achievement of sweet point are easily taken up using this iron.
Back to top Go down

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons Are best golf clubs au
Page 1 of 1