Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Scott Win for the New Pro V1 prototype along with 910 D3 Driver?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

How Scott Win for the New Pro V1 prototype along with 910 D3 Driver? Empty
PostSubject: How Scott Win for the New Pro V1 prototype along with 910 D3 Driver?   How Scott Win for the New Pro V1 prototype along with 910 D3 Driver? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:40 pm

Titleist Brand Ambassador Adam Scott’s final-round charge Sunday at the Australian Masters not only took home top honors, it also marked the first win for the new Pro V1 prototype golf ball across the worldwide professional tours. Adam Scott became the first professional golfer to record victories using Titlest Pro V1 Ball prototype golf balls, according to the Massachusetts manufacturer of the spheroids.

Adam Scott trusted his new Titleist Pro V1 prototype golf ball in firing a final round 5-under 67 to secure his first Australian Masters title. This was the third tournament that Scott played the new Pro V1 prototype and he shared some of his feedback with the team earlier in the week. "I put the new Pro V1 in play starting at HSBC and the Singapore Open. I've found it a very easy fit into my game and I've been very happy with the results," Scott said, “I've played well."

Titleist series clubs as Titleist 910 D3 Driver, Titleist MB 712 Irons and the new Pro V1 were the orb of choice for Scott, a four-shot winner Sunday over Ian Poulter in last week’s Australian Masters. "I put the new Pro V1 in play starting at World Golf Championships-HSBC Champions earlier this month and the Singapore Open,” Scott said in a statement from Fairhaven-based Acushnet, the maker of all things Titleist and FootJoy.

“I've found it a very easy fit into my game, I've been very happy with the results, and I've played well,” Scott added, "It has a little different trajectory, the spin around the greens gives me the control that I want, and the feel is fantastic.”

The 445cc Titleist 910 D3 Driver delivers longer distance through a technologically advanced head design with a responsive, fast face insert. The patented, innovative, SureFit Tour, dual-angle hosel provides precise, independent loft and lie adjustments to fine tune ball flight for more accuracy and control.

Titleist 910D3 has a lower launch and spin that the Titleist 910 D2 Driver. An interchangeable shaft connection and rear weight screw provide enhanced fitting options and the full pear-shaped profile has a a rich black, PVD and paint finish that instills confidence at the address. This driver has been acoustically engineered for a hot, solid sound and feel and will be the star of the course.
Back to top Go down

How Scott Win for the New Pro V1 prototype along with 910 D3 Driver?
Page 1 of 1