Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reviews on cheap JPX 800 Forged Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Reviews on cheap JPX 800 Forged Irons Empty
PostSubject: Reviews on cheap JPX 800 Forged Irons   Reviews on cheap JPX 800 Forged Irons I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:56 am

Mizuno gets a ton of praise for their players irons, they deserve just as much for what they offer in the GI category. Mizuno is kicking off 2011 with the launch of a new line they’re calling JPX. Completely new and exciting product will be introduced including drivers, irons and wedges. The Mizuno JPX 800 Forged Irons is part of that new series. It is aimed towards the mid to low handicapper and incorporates traditional Mizuno feel with some new and exciting technology.

Pros: As Mizuno JPX 800 Irons, the unbelievable distance of the is achieved by combining MAX COR Technology, Hot Metal Face construction, and an exotic pocket cavity to hit the maximum allowable limits for energy transfer. A CNC cavity milling process contributes to the club's low center of gravity and thin, hot face (highest COR ever for a Mizuno forged iron). The effect is longer distance and improved forgiveness.

They're a near perfect combination of what one would want in a game improvement iron- forgiving yet moderately workable, compact and very attractive. I can easily see better, lower handicap players with the JPX-800 Pro in the bag, yet I can also see someone on the low end of the high handicap range playing them as well.

Cons: Some testers find it difficult to differentiate bad hits from good ones; a few testers experience less maneuverability than with previous Mizuno forgings. Forged 800 clubs(http://www.australiagolfstore.com/mizuno-jpx-800-forged-irons-for-sale-australia) are made from carbon steel—they rust. They require more maintenance than Stainless Steel cast clubs. I wipe off and oil the heads after every round. The first few rounds while learning the new clubs were rough. Learning the need for precision contact has helped my game in the end, but was frustrating at the beginning.

Overall: cheap JPX 800 Forged Irons use Mizuno’s Grain Flow Forging process to create a soft, solid and consistent feel. Mizuno also updated their Y-Tune weighting to help expand the sweet spot of the clubs over previous generations. Mizuno then developed a new process to expand the cavity milling in the JPX line. This allows a thinner clubface that results in a higher coefficient of restitution (COR) and Moment of Inertia (MOI).

If you are a mid-handicapper and seriously ready to work on your game, these golf clearance facilitate it. You will need to focus more on ball striking, but the rewards are there for you if you do. The feedback helps focus on clean contact and the increased workability will penalize an open club face or outside/in swing. If your get enjoyment from improving your game and learning, these are great clubs. If you want easy-to-hit clubs, these are not for you.
Back to top Go down

Reviews on cheap JPX 800 Forged Irons
Page 1 of 1