Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TaylorMade R9 Max Irons give Me Special pleasure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

TaylorMade R9 Max Irons give Me Special pleasure Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade R9 Max Irons give Me Special pleasure   TaylorMade R9 Max Irons give Me Special pleasure I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 2:49 am

I have tried the TaylorMade R9 Max Irons for a year or so. Even tthough so many new high-perfomence Irons followed, I still stick with my Taylormade R9 Max Irons, because they always give me special enjoyment of golf.

I highly recommend these TaylorMade R9 Max irons. Traded in an older set of TaylorMade for these and could not believe the difference. Hit these irons 10 to 20 yards longer and they are incredibly accurate. Hit some shots thin and they still went and stayed on my target line. Hit some off the toe and still stayed fairly straight, just right side of the green and not the center. Never would have thought new irons would make this much of a difference!

These irons are the most forgiving irons I have played yet in my golf career. I switched from the Mizuno MP-58 Irons to these and it probably was the smartest decision for me. Even if you hit it thin, the feel is amazing. It is not as hard on your hands as it may be for blades. I also tried the TaylorMade R9 TP Irons, a good iron set, but I enjoy more feel with the Max models. These clubs are pretty easy to work with.

In R9 MAX long and medium irons Irons (4-6) face the rear of the clubhead, was set up a completely closed space. The design is called VCC (ultra-fast control cavity, Velocity-ControlChamber), which can be made very thin (2 mm) of a large area clubhead face even in the absence of internal support conditions can also be a normal shot. This is a special design in the Best R9 Max Irons(http://www.australiagolfonline.com/discount-Taylormade-R9-Max-Irons-for-sale-955.html), it can be shot from the top in the end the Ministry of the back face full surround, the technical superiority of the batting side to give more flexibility and reaction to the impact of the use of them feels like a thin face driver.

Each iron is applied at the end of tilt rod designed to enhance the stability and control of access to At the bottom of each australia golf online are designed to be a special favor in order to reduce the friction head and grassland to help avoid the turf club head at the bottom of the impact of friction, so that maximum power transfer to the ball. Sole design is the perfect combination of art and science and technology.
Back to top Go down

TaylorMade R9 Max Irons give Me Special pleasure
Page 1 of 1