Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callaway Diablo Irons Present New scores

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Callaway Diablo Irons Present New scores Empty
PostSubject: Callaway Diablo Irons Present New scores   Callaway Diablo Irons Present New scores I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 2:01 am

Callaway has reached a new level of performance in a forged iron, offering avid players the chance to play with irons featuring all the benefits of a Tour-level set. Using Forged Composite and developed in conjunction with their Research and Development partner Automobili Lamborghini, Callaway Diablo Forged Irons comes with a greater transfer of power at impact and more accurate trajectories, providing golfers the best distance they have ever seen in a Callaway Diablo forged irons with unprecedented feel, accuracy and forgiveness.

Forged Precision and Feel
The soft, carbon steel body is perimeter weighted for enhanced playability and combines with a precision welded 455 Carpenter Steel face to provide incredibly soft, responsive feel at impact. The Forged Composite crown is one third the density of titanium and means that both the Centre of Gravity (CG) and Moment of Inertia (MOI) in the Diablo Forged Irons(http://www.australiagolfonline.com/discount-Callaway-Diablo-Forged-Irons-for-sale-957.html) are precisely set for optimum launch.

Accuracy and Workability
The sleek, compact head shape features a thin top line, narrow sole, shorter blade length and minimal offset, providing premium control and shot-shaping performance for a wide range of golfers.

These are easily the longest irons I have ever hit, and i have had a hard on for the MX23's forever. Finally ditched the 804OS Titleists that I couldn't hit ever unless I was having my best ball striking day ever. I would have never even looked at these if it were not for the salesmen while I was testing shafts. If you like a blade but can't hit one, this is your answer.

The Callaway Diablo EDGE irons had very boring trajectories while hitting into the wind. Thin hits did not punish as much as other game improvement and player irons that I have demoed recently. If you thought these irons were uguly before hitting them, you will find them much more attractive after a session at the range with them.

Configured for Distance
The Callaway Diablo Forged Irons generate better distance than other australia golf online because of a lower, deeper center of gravity that promotes a strong, penetrating trajectory. The undercut cavity improves stability on off-center hits and the thin, energy-efficient face increases ball speeds. A lighter and more efficient club head has been paired with a longer 45.5 inch shaft to increase club head speed and power for greater distance.
Back to top Go down

Callaway Diablo Irons Present New scores
Page 1 of 1