Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping i20 Irons pk k15 Driver cheapest price

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Ping i20 Irons pk k15 Driver cheapest price Empty
PostSubject: Ping i20 Irons pk k15 Driver cheapest price   Ping i20 Irons pk k15 Driver cheapest price I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 3:23 am

2012 is a big year for the Worksop born Westwood. He has indicated that he wants to play more on the PGA Tour this year with an eye to competing in the end of season Fed Ex Cup. Of course, Westwood has already said that his main aim is to win a Major and with three more available this year, his eyes will be set on timing his game to be in peak form for the US and British Open’s as well as the USPGA.

After his victory at the rain-soaked Indonesian Open, world ranked number 3 Lee Westwood has set himself the challenge of further victories this year. Cheap golf clubs win was Westwood’s first of the 2012 season and saw him retain the trophy he won last year by two shots from Thailand’s Thaworn Wiratchant, finishing on 16-under-par, after starting the third round eight shots ahead.

These are the tools of the trade that Westwood is using this season: Ping i20 Irons and K15 Driver.

The Ping i20 irons offer exceptional feel and control. Each of the Ping I20 Irons is a progressive set configuration, with the long irons boasting larger clubheads and the short irons more compact clubheads. The long irons launch higher and provide more forgiveness, while the short irons have less offset and focus more on control. The long irons are super easy to hit while the short irons are easy to control.

The clubheads are stainless steel, with tungtsen weights in the toes, another nod to forgiveness. Distance control was a design goal in the set, Ping says, and thicker faces and stabilizer bars help in that area. The Ping i20(http://www.golfcheapsupply.com/Cheap-Ping-I20-Irons-Sale-270.html) have a low-glare, satin chrome finish. Plus vertical Custom Tuning Port (CTP), which allows for a lower center of gravity, different options for weight positioning and swing weight custom fitting, it help improve feel along with a thicker face in the impact area.

The cavity structure design manipulates the CoG (center of gravity) locations. In the long irons the cavity is cut more perpendicular to the ground, progressively pulling the CoG back to elevate ball flight in the long irons. This pull cavity feature makes the clubs more user friendly while maintaining workable distance control throughout the set, prioritizing accuracy in the short irons and forgiveness in the long irons.

G10 Driver uses finite element analysis (FEA) driven by a Cray Supercomputer, Ping engineers optimized the G10 driver's crown, sole and face structure interaction to ensure maximum energy transfer to the ball. The ping k15 driver cheapest price features a larger profile with a taller face and deeper crown that produces a higher MOI (moment of inertia) for greater forgiveness and increased ball velocity. Thinner crown and face designs provided discretionary weight which is positioned inside the club head to lower the CG (center of gravity) for reduced spin and higher launch.
Back to top Go down

Ping i20 Irons pk k15 Driver cheapest price
Page 1 of 1