Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lee Westwood in HSBC and his cheap Rapture V2 Irons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Lee Westwood in HSBC and his cheap Rapture V2 Irons Empty
PostSubject: Lee Westwood in HSBC and his cheap Rapture V2 Irons   Lee Westwood in HSBC and his cheap Rapture V2 Irons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:36 pm

Though Poulter finally wins HSBC Champions title, Lee Westwood's performance can be outstanding with his cheap ap2 712 irons. Let's look back to his game. Lee Westwood once rocketed up HSBC leader board after third-round 61.

His 61 meant that Louis Oosthuizen’s five strokes lead had been cut down. Now the tournament is left wide open, with a magnificent Sunday looming ahead. "I just wanted to come out fast and try to get some momentum. That's been missing from my game the last couple of weeks," said Westwood. "I came out as quick as you like with three birdies and that got me going and the hole started to look bigger".

It has been long since we have seen such a round from Westwood. The Englishman has mostly struggled throughout but signing the season off with a victory at Mission Hills would boost his confidence immensely.

Westwood finally took advantage of the par-5s, birdying all five of them. The key to success at the Olazabal’s Course lies in those five holes. The cheap golf clubs who will benefit the most from those will find success easily. The Englishman started and ended his round beautifully as he shot three straight birdies first up. His solid and flawless round was sealed by his four consecutive birdies on the last five holes.

Engineered to bring golfers maximum forgiveness, the Rapture V2 iron(http://www.cheapgolfcenter.com/Discount-Ping-Rapture-V2-Irons-866.html) relies on multi-metal technology to launch the ball longer, higher and with more accuracy. A dense tungsten sole weight positions the center of gravity low and away from the face to optimize the launch conditions. An innovation made possible by the lightweight titanium face that frees weight for where it’s needed most—low and on the perimeter.

The Ping Rapture V2 Irons relies on multi-metal technology to launch the ball longer, higher and with more accuracy. The PiPING Rapture V2 Irons are made of three different metals: the outside perimeter "shell" is made of 17-4 stainless steel. The face is a variable face thickness titanium insert while the toe has a dense tungsten insert for added toe weighting. The finish is the standard brushed iron look sported by most Ping irons. The lofts on the Rapture V2 irons are irons are slightly strong for super game improvement irons with the 3 iron starting at 20 degrees and the pitching wedge settling in at 45 degrees.

A dense tungsten sole weight positions the center of gravity low and away from the face to optimize the launch conditions. An innovation made possible by the lightweight titanium face that frees weight for where it’s needed most—low and on the perimeter. Each PING Rapture V2 for sale is constructed with a Custom Tuning Port to stabilize the titanium insert face to help ensure a solid feel and consistency. Extra tungsten weighting on the sole helps position the center of gravity as low as possible low and farther back for higher launching shots.
Back to top Go down

Lee Westwood in HSBC and his cheap Rapture V2 Irons
Page 1 of 1