Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sundays at Tiffany's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Sundays at Tiffany's Empty
PostSubject: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:00 pm

I got this from James Patterson's website.
Sundays at Tiffany's
by James Patterson & Gabrielle Charbonnet

AN IMAGINARY FRIEND
Jane Margaux is a lonely little girl. Her mother, a powerful Broadway producer, makes time for her only once a week, for their Sunday trip to admire jewelry at Tiffany's. Jane has only one friend: a handsome, comforting, funny man named Michael. He's perfect. But only she can see him. Michael can't stay forever, though. On Jane's ninth birthday he leaves, promising her that she'll soon forget him.

AN UNEXPECTED LOVE
Years later, in her thirties, Jane is just as alone as she was as a child. And despite her own success as a playwright, she is even more trapped by her overbearing mother. Then she meets someone–a handsome, comforting, funny man. He's perfect. His name is Michael...

AND AN UNFORGETTABLE TWIST
This is a heartrending story that surpasses all expectations of why these people have been brought together. With the breathtaking momentum and gripping emotional twists that have made James Patterson a bestselling author all over the world, SUNDAYS AT TIFFANY'S takes an altogether fresh look at the timeless and transforming power of love.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 3:43 pm

ohhh see he's a good writer as it is. but this sounds good! i'm gonna pick this one up!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:07 pm

Yeah. Its really good so far. If you like James Patterson, check out his Suzanne's diary for Nicholas, and Sam's letters to Jennifer
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:51 am

i bought this today! i have not been able to find this since you posted it. then tonight at target i saw it and they had like 3 and grabbed it and i'm so excited! already started on it and i'm happy. now i can't wait to see what happens now that she's older...haha
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:19 am

I love this book. His love stories are awesome.
Back to top Go down
twilightperson25
Bitten
twilightperson25

Female
Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : I love photography!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:43 am

[/b]Well I can honestly say that they are ALL GOOD. I have read all 3 and I love them. He is a great writer. I love to read his books! I can really get into his mind and I love that in a story! Those books actually got me to want to write my story.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 2:08 pm

All of his books are easy to read, thats why I like his books.
Back to top Go down
twilightperson25
Bitten
twilightperson25

Female
Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : I love photography!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 4:16 pm

[b]Yeah I was never one to read in school but after growing up LOL I like it a lot! My mom actually got me to liking him. She has read all of his books and had most of them before the house burnt down. But I agree he is awesome!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 6:58 pm

My mom has tons of books. with nowhere to put them. I hope whenever she gives them to me I can have a library.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 3:18 pm

i forgot to come back in here and let yall know i finished this book! hell i've been done for like 2 almost 3 days..haha. i loved it! when they started hanging out and he cut himself and was bleeding i was like ohh..ohhhhhhhh and couldn't stop i HAD to know what happened..lmao

it was a real easy read too. i'm glad i found it. so funny.. everywhere i go they have them setting out in the new section. i couldn't find that book to save my DAMN life all these months. i looked everytime i went to a book store. now it's under all the new releases..lol
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:31 pm

If you like that one. If you haven't read his other two love stories you should check them out. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas and Sam's Letters to Jennifer. Here is a link where you can win them. http://www.jamespatterson.com/contests.html
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:54 am

yeah i saw those in the back of this book and thought about picking them up. thanks for the link!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:40 pm

Your welcome. I am on a newsletter list. so I get stuff about contest.

Another great set of books are from Janet Evanovich. Her numbers series are really good and funny. if you need a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sundays at Tiffany's   Sundays at Tiffany's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sundays at Tiffany's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: OTHER BOOKS :: General Book Discussion-
Jump to: