Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callaway RAZR drivers for you choice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Callaway RAZR drivers for you choice Empty
PostSubject: Callaway RAZR drivers for you choice   Callaway RAZR drivers for you choice I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:32 pm

If you are golf amateurs or even just fans, I believe when you see a pair of gloves you would think of the 2012 McGladrey winner Tommy Gainey, who gives us deep impression with his “Two Gloves”.

Gainey’s unorthodox swing starts with his unconventional address. He has an extremely strong grip, with his right hand almost palm up. He’s crouched so much lower over the ball than most players. His swing includes some lifting, then a dip, and a lot of hanging back on the follow through. He shot 60 with it Sunday at Sea Island.

Using what has been referred to as a home-made swing, plus Callaway RAZR Fit Driver, Callaway FT-i Tour Fairway wood and Callaway RAZR X Forged irons in his bag, he left unorthodox but charming figure. Gainey plays every shot in every round, from the tee and all the way through to his final putt, with two black gloves.

Winning on the PGA Tour is what Tommy Gainey dreamed about when he held a job wrapping insulation around hot water tanks, when he was playing more mini-tours than he can remember, when he was taking part in a Golf Channel reality series where he was best known as the guy wearing two gloves. Callaway RAZR Fit drivers, Callaway FT-i Tour Fairway wood and Callaway RAZR X Irons in his bag Tommy Gainey at the McGladrey Classic.

He never imagined his first win would unfold the way it did Sunday at Sea Island. Seven shots behind going into the final round of the McGladrey Classic, Gainey came within one RAZR Fit Driver(http://www.buygolfclubsuk.com/buy-Callaway-Razr-Fit-Driver--UK-1133.html) of a 59, and then had to wait more than two hours as David Toms, Jim Furyk and tournament host Davis Love III -- who have combined for 49 wins, three majors and 17 Ryder Cup teams -- tried to catch him.

It was his fourth time with at least a share of the 54-hole lead. He lost in a playoff, made bogey on the 16th hole at Olympic best price golf clubs that cost him a shot at the U.S. Open, and made double bogey on the 18th hole at Firestone to lose the Bridgestone Invitational. Furyk had said going into the week that even a win wouldn't erase memories of those losses, along with losing a 1-up lead to Sergio Garcia in the Ryder Cup. Gainey hit wedge into about 20 feet on the 18th hole, leaving him a birdie putt for a shot at becoming the sixth PGA Tour player with a 59.

Winner's Bag: Tommy Gainey at the McGladrey Classic
Driver: Callaway RAZR Fit (10.5°) with an Aldila RIP NV 65X shaft
Fairway Wood: Callaway FT-i Tour (15°) with an Aldila RIP NV 65X shaft
Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro a12 Proto (20°) with an Aldila RIP Hybrid shaft
Irons: Callaway Razr X Tour Irons (4-PW) with Royal Prescission Project X shafts
Back to top Go down

Callaway RAZR drivers for you choice
Page 1 of 1