Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) Empty
PostSubject: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:58 am

There is some new information leaking out about the Entertainment Weekly cover coming out November 7th for Robert. Well, not just Robert. Also, some GREAT news about the success of the previous EW cover!

*The first EW cover was so successful, they're putting TWILIGHT on the cover of their Holiday Movie Preview over films like Quantum of Solace. It is rare for EW to feature the same film twice on their cover.

*they are running 3 different split-cover Twilight issues (this means Rob will most likely be on one, the cast on another, etc etc)...yes, get ready, THERE WILL BE 3!

*the covers are running around 11/14 (not sure if it's that week or the week after)

*EW will have a week of online features related to Twilight

*apparently the July cover with the cast was THE HIGHEST selling issue they have EVER had. So they are taking full advantage of this obviously before the movie comes out = more fabulous goodies and fun for us!

While Rob does not get a cover of his only solely out, there will be two other covers to chose from as well related to Twilight! What a great success for the cast of Twilight and our Rob as well!
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:20 am

Thats awesome, You guys get all the cool stuff !
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:49 pm

hell i hope i can find them. the last EW mag that had a pic of them in it. is just now out here! these mags come out once a week and we got it a week later.. so WTF is that? living here is not fun.. not at all. tho i will try and get my hands on AS MANY as i can.. no worries! the people will probably thing i'm nuts buying up all they have..haha
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:50 am

But at least you get them even if they are late ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:57 pm

yep...better late then never. gosh...seriously i am getting depressed. LMAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 8:28 pm

*smacks nadine* like you not getting a copy is a problem? Razz
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:25 pm

seriously...your sig is totally stopping me from reading your posts here. DAMN... i love him. Sad make me a sig tam...LMAO

Why can't i order magazines here in ireland? hmmmm...why do i have to live here? could i not have moved to the states? wtf? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i think i need a drink. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:46 am

Can I just add that now your sig is distracting me Nadine, Those are some of my most favorite Rob pix
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:11 pm

hahaha it's kinda distracting me too. LMAO that man is just too...erm...hot... LMAO
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:23 pm

I love the teeth pic, Its one of my favorites !
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:18 pm

Nadine wrote:
seriously...your sig is totally stopping me from reading your posts here. DAMN... i love him. Sad make me a sig tam...LMAO

Why can't i order magazines here in ireland? hmmmm...why do i have to live here? could i not have moved to the states? wtf? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'll trade places with you. I'd love to live there for awhile. I love the accent. Very Cool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:59 pm

The teeth picture is now my wallpaper on my phone haha.. I need a new siggy but I honestly can't make em.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:29 pm

VelvetRainDrops wrote:
Nadine wrote:

I'll trade places with you. I'd love to live there for awhile. I love the accent. Very Cool.

hahaha lets trade places i am so up for it. lol
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:31 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
The teeth picture is now my wallpaper on my phone haha.. I need a new siggy but I honestly can't make em.

Shoot....wasn't i supposed to make u one? i suck sometimes. sorry.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:39 pm

Yes you were but I actually forgot about it myself lol..
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:52 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Yes you were but I actually forgot about it myself lol..

sorry. Embarassed erm...any pics you'd like? and i could give it a try. lol sorry...i tend to forget things...too much going on sometimes. sorry. you just gotta remind me sometimes. lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:21 pm

I will look through my stash and get back to ya
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:32 pm

hahaha ok....i know how hard it is to decide for pics. LMAO u can send them to me on myspace if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)   Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update on the New EW Cover (Coming out November 7th)
Page 1 of 1