Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go read about TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aucheapgolf
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2012-10-18

Go read about TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons review  Empty
PostSubject: Go read about TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons review    Go read about TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons review  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:38 pm

The TaylorMade Burner 2.0 irons are used by golfers of all levels. Constructed with the philosophy that each individual iron is unique, rather than part of a set, TaylorMade believes that the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons provide longer and more accurate shots with each club. All irons are available in both left- and right-hand sets.

Part of the fun of buying new clubs is the research that goes into the decision. Whether it is poking through the bags of guys in your foursome, spending 2 hours on www.salegolfsupply.com reading every review possible, or hitting a bucket of balls in an indoor driving range, a.k.a. Golf Galaxy – picking out a new set of irons is simply more fun than should be legally allowed and therefore should never be shortchanged. Hint, go read about 40 other reviews before you go buy the Taylormade Burner 2.0 or any other cheap golf for sale if for no other reason you will be that much more excited about buying them.

Ok, now to my “scientific research”. I took a 7 iron from each of the sets and stepped into the launch monitor. That day, I was swinging pretty well and all of the clubs went more or less straight about 154 yards, except the Taylormade 2.0(http://www.salegolfsupply.com/TaylorMade-Burner-20-Irons-sale-1131.html), which went about 168 yards. Seeing this huge difference, I went back to the other clubs and really tried to put a good swing on them but could never break 160 yards. Normally, I would somehow chalk this up to subconscious activity but I have heard that this is in part because they are slightly de-lofted. In either case, I appreciated the extra distance since I am not known as a long hitter. Having now played with these clubs for over a month, I can say with certainty that they go farther.

TaylorMade came out with a ball (Penta) that seeks to do all things for all golfers, and the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 perhaps tries to be the iron equivalent. No, it might not excite golfers who adamantly refuse to consider anything but the understated elegance of a blade, but for the vast majority of golfers the Burner 2.0 should make the game significantly more enjoyable.

Back to top Go down

Go read about TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons review
Page 1 of 1