Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantastic R9 TP irons with extra forgiveness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jiang1987
Bitten

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-06-01

Fantastic R9 TP irons with extra forgiveness Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic R9 TP irons with extra forgiveness   Fantastic R9 TP irons with extra forgiveness I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 am

I recently got a set of the R9 TP irons 3 - PW. The TaylorMade Tour Preferred MC Irons were custom made with Nippon Stiff shafts and 2 degree upright. All I can say is wow. I was recently playing the Rac TP Forged and I loved those irons, but the Callaway Diablo Forged Irons are fantastic. I gained about 5 to 10 yards and I am more accurate. I prefer a lighter shaft thats why I went with the Nippon instead of the KBS. The feel of the clubs are great even though they are not forged. Overall I am very pleased with the clubs and I highly recommend.

The TaylorMade R9 TP Iron Set 3-PW with Steel Shafts has serious performance technology in a classic player's shape and size. The High MOI and Inverted Cone clubface technology in every Mizuno MP-69 Irons mean superior distance while the Velocity-Control Chamber in the 2-5 irons offer increased consistency, ball speed and power. The vibration-controlling cavity badge provides a satisfying feel and sound and the Tour-beveled sole reduces resistance to react "thinner" with the turf. The grooves of the Ping G15 Irons conform to new USGA and R&A rules and the KBS Tour Series steel shafts are engineered to promote increased stability and energy transfer.

Designed for the mid to low handicap golfer who enjoys extra forgiveness in their iron set Taylormade officially announced the new Mizuno MP-58 Irons and on it's website today. The set itself which is almost made of 2 different designs gives the golfer a long iron advantage with a hollow undercut and a high rebound face while the 6 thru gap wedge become more compact and solid without as much of the undercut forgiveness.

Created with the help of 6 time major winner NIck Faldo. A classic looking set of irons which while retaining the feel of a players club are more forgiving than they look, especially the long irons according to http://www.discountovergolf.com/Ping-G20-Pink-Driver-UK_220.html. The weight has been redistributed to create a much lower centre of gravity and this combined with a high moment of intertia allows for a much higher launch with the long irons and more spin control with the shorter ones.
Back to top Go down

Fantastic R9 TP irons with extra forgiveness
Page 1 of 1