Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

There is Titleist 910 D3 Driver to Company

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jiang1987
Bitten

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-06-01

There is Titleist 910 D3 Driver to Company  Empty
PostSubject: There is Titleist 910 D3 Driver to Company    There is Titleist 910 D3 Driver to Company  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:46 pm

The Titleist 910 D3 Driver delivers longer distance through a technologically advanced head design with a responsive, fast face insert that creates a ball-speed area that is 10% larger than other drivers. If you are looking to improve your overall driving performance by increasing your distance, accuracy and shot control then the Titleist 910 is definitely one option you should consider adding to your armory.

There is no doubt that the Titleist now is more and more famous, there are more golfers know it, and it also creates lots of great golf clubs for golfers. And today I want to share you with my Titleist 910 D3 Driver. I bought it not for a long time, but now we have deep friendship. Titleist has sound optimised the 910 drivers for the frequency and duration of vibrations to ensure a solid sound off the club face and are finished in a striking PVD Black with Black Pearl Paint. The Titleist 910 D3 has a slightly smaller 445cc head than the Titleist 910 D2 driver with a deeper face, giving an MOI figure of 4660 and a lower spin rate.

The 910's system locks the shaft via a screw on the bottom of the head. This means that the hosel avoids the spiked collar look that dogs neck locking systems and looks very similar to a normal hosel, so of course the 910 D3 Driver looks great at address.
Back to top Go down

There is Titleist 910 D3 Driver to Company
Page 1 of 1