Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How good TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jiang1987
Bitten

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-06-01

How good TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons! Empty
PostSubject: How good TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons!   How good TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:40 pm

I tried hard to resist the TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons at first but wanted to give everything a try. I was a little intimidated to get a MB or Blade, but as soon as I started hitting them they were so pure. I really like the look of these in my bag as well.

The TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons is the latest and greatest from one of the top names in golf. This Tour-preferred iron has a muscle back for a better feel and control on shots and is designed for more experienced golfer. This MB Iron offers the ultimate in shot control.

The TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons are a forged muscle-back design with clean lines, minimal offset, and a compact player's shape, resulting in the feel, feedback, and shot-shaping capability that accomplished players demand. Precise swing-weights are achieved through a precision-weighting port which also ensure optimal Center of Gravity locations in each club. Its advanced groove design promotes improved spin and control from the rough.

Tour Preferred MB Irons feel great and I still hit them a couple of yards further. The great thing with the Taylor Made custom ordering is you can get the blades in you short irons and the muscle-cavity or full cavity backs in your long irons-if you choose.
Back to top Go down

How good TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons!
Page 1 of 1