Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lucky One

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:35 pm

ok this book is by nicholas sparks. now i've read almost all his books. he realyl writes good love stories. things that could really happen..lol. my fav would be the notebook. i also love the movie. anyway this is his new one. i've been waiting and waiting to buy it and read it. so i finally got it.

get this book and read it please!!!!!!!!! it's amazing!!!!!! i don't even think i can describe it to be honest. but i couldn't put it down once i got into it. all these people and everything that happens and how it happens.. just great! then at the end i was like omg NO! then i was reading the epilogue and i didn't want to skim to see what was gonna happen so i covered up each sentence with a book mark. i was like omg omg noooooo....and then all of the sudden i read this one sentence and i swear to you that i broke out into sobs that were damn near crazy. i mean i had to get up and clean my face before i could go on! when i was done.. i felt so great! just how love has it's ways.. how the "lucky one" was just meant to be. yeah.. this was a great book! for now and even with my love of the notebook.. this book takes first place in my sparks collection now!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:55 pm

I can't wait to get this one. I've read all of his books except the one he did with his brother.

I love his books and the movies.. I can not wait until next year when "Dear John" comes out.....It has my favorite actor in it (the sexy Channing Tatum). I want to see the movie that came out 2 weeks ago..... Nights in Rodanthe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:57 pm

ohh goody if you are a fan of his you will so love this book! the new movie that just came out... i want to see it but i'll wait until it's dvd..lol. only because i'm not a huge fan of richard gere to be honest. not that he can't play a good part for this but as a whole he's not one of the people i like to watch on screen..lol

i didn't read the book about his brother either. i thought i was the only one..haha.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:10 pm

My mom has it. I'll read it after I get done with Sunday at Tiffany's. And tell you what I think.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:11 pm

I was wrong about the book. I have the Guardian. For some reason I thought that was the one that he and his brother wrote. But its Three weeks with my brother...I think.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:20 pm

As much as I love reading, I actually haven't read any Nicholas Sparks yet. I think I'd better start....
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 11:39 pm

ohh sparks is wonderful!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 4:03 pm

OMG! Have you seen the movies that go with the books?
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:12 am

yes. the notebook is my fav movie as a matter fact..lol
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:56 am

Mine too. But I'm think that will change when Dear John comes out. Cause I love that book!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 6:48 pm

i haven't read dear john yet. i need too. i'm trying to make a list of books for gifts...haha. but i might get this one on my own.

i have lots of fav movies. but the notebook...everything about it is so perfect. gah what a love story that one is!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:10 pm

Thats so true. I love all of Nicholas Spark books and his movies. Their great.
Back to top Go down
i<3twilight
Twilight Lover
i<3twilight

Female
Number of posts : 222
Job/hobbies : reading(about vampires mainly) and drawing
Humor : dry, corny humor
Registration date : 2008-12-31

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:35 am

i haven't read any of his books but from what everyone tells me really have to start trying to find them in town...and i too will have to ask for them as gifts
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:24 pm

I love his books. They are awesome. I also love the movies based on his books. I know I've said this before, but I can't wait until Dear John comes out.... Has one of my favorite actors in it. Eeeeeeeeeeee!
Back to top Go down
i<3twilight
Twilight Lover
i<3twilight

Female
Number of posts : 222
Job/hobbies : reading(about vampires mainly) and drawing
Humor : dry, corny humor
Registration date : 2008-12-31

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:05 pm

who plays in it???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lucky One Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lucky One   The Lucky One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lucky One
Page 1 of 1