Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:18 pm

i'm gonna sell my soul... it's the only way i'm gonna be able to do this..lmao. for one all the stuff i bought in twilight and still buying and then all the new stuff with all the movies! either sell my soul or have to learn to not buy so much..which is hard..lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:28 pm

I mean it is all just so amazing and lets face if they come out with anything Emmett.....I am a goner. I already have my eye on so much stuff!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:03 pm

If they EVER get a shirt with Jas on it that I can fit in, I will be in some serious trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:13 pm

There is just too much stuff out and I kind of want that jewelry box they have out on hot topic since now i have a lot of jewelry.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:39 pm

I want that vintage case. I wanted that when it first came out.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:42 pm

Like I said just so much stuff oh and I just saw the Twilight DVD commercial....how exciting is it! The time is almost here can you believe months ago we were excited it was coming out in theaters!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:45 pm

I know I am so damn giggy.. Its like 7 damn days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it 7 days.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:35 pm

I know I cannot wait for the HT Party. I just hope it isnt too crowded. Of course I plan on getting there extra early just in case! Never underestimate the power of Twilighters.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:54 am

We still have hardly anything available over here Sad
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:09 pm

Poor Maria but dont worry I am sure you guys will get some stuff soon.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:44 pm

i haven't seen the first commercial. i haven't been watching tv either. i just now saw the ending of the walmart commercial..lol
Back to top Go down
rpecfan
Bitten
rpecfan

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Admin Assist/Personal Trainer
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:35 pm

Okay..so I bought the lunch box. I couldn't help it. I have no idea what I will do with it. But it was so cute and I loved the thermos!
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:30 pm

Yea, so I went to New York city over the weekend, and went to Times Square and went shopping.

I went to the biggest borders I have ever seen! The had sooo much stuff, lots of stuff Ive never seen before.

They have an Edward watch. Its adorable. It has him on the face of it and it has a tiny little cullen crest hanging from the band. i just had to have it.

They have cullen crest key caps. They come 3 in a pack. I got those too.

They have this awesome thingy, its called a floor mural. its these big puzzle like peices made of foam and when you piece it togther it is edward. I didnt buy it tho, 50 bucks!!

The Hot Topic in New Jersey had a good selection but nothing I didnt have.
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:03 pm

twilightlulu wrote:

• If they EVER get a shirt with Jas on it that I can fit in, I will be in some serious trouble.

would you really....
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:56 pm

Yes I really would. After Edward I lust Jasper.. I had an Edward shirt, I love the Jasper shirt they have at HT but I can't fit into it.. My ladies are too big haha.. I got the Directors notebook today from Target for 13 freakin bucks!! I love it some of the notes Catherine wrote are hilarious!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Yea I was skimming through it last night at the book is great. I plan on sitting down and really diving into it when I have some free time.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:51 pm

Her notes are too funny. I was snickering in the car.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Ok so I have finally figured it out.....I dont think i am going to buy the Target dvd.....the reason I really wanted it is because it came with the Itunes downloaded version of the movie BUT I just had an epiphany of sorts. I have like 60 bucks worth of itunes gift cards....so I am going to be responsible and save some money by just using my itunes card and buying the twilight movie from itunes. There it is solved lol, I will have the HT and Borders DVDs plus a Itunes version for my beloved Ipod. Thats what I really really wanted anyways. I wanted one on my Ipod so I can watch it during plane rides. I still might get the Target one but it wouldnt be until much later if I got it at all. Yay I figured it out!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:38 am

wow i didn't know borders had that puzzle floor thing..lol. i'd so buy it. my borders never gets any of that stuff in. they say cause no one asks for twilight things Rolling Eyes i'd so buy that thing tho..lmao. i saw that watch online and fye has one kinda like it with the cullen crest i think it was. is the one your talking about have a plastic wrist on it?

i'm getting the target dvd. cause i want the 3rd disc. it has all that robert stuff on there that the others don't. that's why i'm like if i don't get the borders one i'm ok..lol
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:59 am

snickers... we'll see tamran^
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:27 am

i don't even think i have a borders where i live...lol...but my daughter would sooo love the floor puzzle..hehe...

i think stargazer knows some stuff...all the comments im seeing...whats the dish girlie??? hehe..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:00 pm

ahhh that little katie....she's going to the borders party and she's gonna try and get me the borders copy. since i am going to hot topic.
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:35 pm

oh i see! im going to the hot topic party too...the workers are getting all dressed up and stuff..they are so excited..lol...
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:48 pm

just read a post that someone saw shoe laces at borders. along with a watch. i'm thinking it's the one dani mentioned.

i'm still interested in that damn floor puzzle tho..haha
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:34 pm

me too! i want to see the floor puzzle! i WANT the floor puzzle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next