Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:39 pm

VelvetRainDrops wrote:
VelvetRainDrops wrote:
Have ya'll seen the body shimmer? I think that would be cool to have. Be all sparkly.

OMG I wonder if I could get in the skinny girl shirts. I can fit in to an XL shirt, now.

Well, NM on that. I just checked the size chart. and a 2XL for girls is 15-17. That shot my thoughts all to hell.

i made a post about this at another place cause 3 women had to carry theirs back. the XXL on their size chart said 13-15! how in the HELL is that plus size? oh right it's not! this is a 13-15 in junior sizes as well. shawn is 9 and wears a boys 10 in a shirt. he can wear the large in the "girl sizes at HT. and really he'd do better with an XL. so a 9 year old kid can wear those little things..that should tell you something..lol

i can wear an XL in the mens or unisex shirts they sell. but i promise you cause i've bought their XXL and had to carry it back. that damn thing MIGHT be the same size as a mens small and that's pushing it..lmao

i saw a post somewhere and the girl bought the cool ass new edward shirt and it was a small.. i was like thinking damn that's a 0 on their size chart! i'm sorry...but i just do not want to be that skinny Laughing

guess i'm going out to mine tomorrow. i wanted to go today but i took a nap instead. i'm just so worn out on chasing all this damn twilight stuff i swear! and FYE has a belt buckle now.. of the cullen crest.

it's not gonna stop...more stuff will keep coming out. but i am getting worn out here of chasing and running so much and it's taking a toll on my pocket book..lol. i was wanting to start saving for all the new moon shit that will be coming out...lol so if they come out with the cullen crest blanket and pillow case i will want those, but as a whole unless it's small like those buttons...gonna have to chill out on this stuff i think...lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:48 pm

I got all the new buttons. They had the new hoodie and yes its TEENY sizes. They got another shipment of bandaids in lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:52 pm

see the bandaids online. i got mine a while back. shawn is sick and i can't make it out to the mall. i just hope he's better by testing this week. i might try to head out there when scott gets home. but i don't know. he hasn't been getting home until like 6 or 7 and i just don't like leaving the house after then..haha

what do the buttons look like? a friend only mentioned one new button.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Hope he feels better soon.

It makes me sick the way they size stuff. Even at wal-wart. I can't wait til I get down enough to go to the jr. section to get my pants, because they are cheaper. everything in the plus size is always $2+ more than any of the others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:11 pm

I will take pics Tam. I'm still thawing from the snow.
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:14 pm

snow snow we got snow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:46 pm

thanks he is feeling all yucky tonight worse than earlier. i did go get the buttons. there were 4 different ones. they had like 10 blankets too.haha..and all kinds of bandaids.

gah the sizes are aweful annd the shirts they had were really cute i thought. oh well...they suck and so does torrid for not carrying them!
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:24 pm

How much are the blankets? I haven't been able to find one.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:32 pm

20.00 I didn't see any today when I went but they get shipments like twice a day. They got a whole shipment of team edward bracelets.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:02 am

yeah and the blankets were online for almost 2 days and now they are gone. i'm reading everywhere that HT will constantly be getting in new things at all times. i'm not driving myself batty, but i will go out there once a week and check online..lol

ohh read that target has some vampire themed buttons as well. gonna check and see my store has them. i need to go get a body pillow anyway..lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Ok so... They have new rubber bracelets. The one says "I'm in love with a fictional character" They are 8 bucks. I saw a couple new t-shirts but they are teeny. I really want the new bracelets! My store as of today had a couple blankets.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:43 pm

i heard of those bracelets and i want it! so when i go up there in a few to pick up the blankets i'm gonna see if they have them. sucks about the damn shirts. cause i love them!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 4:45 pm

I might get them tomorrow. I don't know. Today has been a really REALLY bad day. I will explain in the random thread.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Ok I went to Barnes and Noble today and they have book marks.. I honestly don't remember if anyone has seen these or not.. They are new to me.
Sorry if the pictures are big
More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 IMG_4302

The one with Edward alone has is name, DOB, Status, Date of transformation and his special abilities
The one with Edward and Bella has their names, Date they first met and the Lion and lamb quote.

They are 3.99.

PS. Don't you love my cherry jammy pants and my Twilighted laptop lol
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:30 am

hahah so love teh cherry pj's!

yeah i think those are the same ones that came out at borders not long back. well the edward bella one anyway...haha
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:50 pm

*sighs* i hate england
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:35 am

I love the sticker and keychains that say I <3 Boys who Sparkle
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:30 pm

I think I shall make my own bookmark... if I can ever find time though...
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:16 pm

ya know what. they had a new edward shirt yesterday and it was in the mens size! it is navy blue and has the regular edward pic (like on the blanket) on it. it was like done in a white color and had some stuff around it and said twilight on top. then on the back it has edward and under it what if i'm not the hero? what if i'm the bad guy? so i picked that up..ahaha

however.. in the girlie shirts they had an XXL in the cream colored one that says i dreamed of edward cullen. i picked it up and go damn that thing looks bigger than i remember these things. so i tried it on. now to my shock and amazement the damn thing FIT! sure it's a little tight in my boob area..haha but i can't help that. i did stretch it a little at the bottom and stood there in the mirror in shock that i got the damn thing on and that it actually looked OK!

so i bought it! i really wish they had the blue one in an XXL cause i like the pose of him on that one. so i may order it online. so i went to HT to look and they have the black one that says something about are you afraid? i really like that one too. but i don't know which to get. and what if this was just one of those things that it "happen" to fit? HAHA

i guess what i'm saying is.. even as big as i am, even losing some weight my boobs never go down i got in that shirt. to just give them a try on in the store and see if it will fit.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:32 pm

^ shut up...I actually gave up on buying Twilight shirts from HT...I am in need of new one though!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:33 pm

I am in desperate need of a Team Edward shirt lol. I want one of those and a shirt with something about Emmett on it. Hell I would like a Rosalie shirt as well lol.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:23 pm

my HT had emmet shirts yesterday! i think you can buy the team edward shirts online at HT still. i know that torrid once carried them as well.

the guy at my HT said that sales are slowing down big time..haha even with the new stuff.. like the pj's and new shirts. he said they get in a good amount of stock but it's not going out as fast as it's coming in like it use too.

we all knew that would happen tho. plus where we all are right now it's gonna be hard to buy it all when you don't have the money and they come out with 50 new things...lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Yea exactly they should be happy with how the economy is that people are even buying as much Twilight stuff right now. Same with the box office stats. It is so expensive to go to the movies now they should be ecstatic with the amount of money they have made especially since you can just download the thing. I still think there is nothing like seeing it at the movies tho lol. So an Emmett Tshirt!!! OMG that is perfect I really want one soon. *sighs* I know with money being tight it is hard but I definitely want some stuff soon lol.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:51 pm

I know the store at the mall I work at had Jasper shirts but they are way to small for my boobs lol. I wanted to get the new Edward shirt but its not looking good. I might ask Carrie, the manager if she will hold a XL for me.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:59 pm

i don't know how big your boobs are..haha that's not something you just go blurting out...haha but trust me.. mine are HUGE (i'll tell cause i don't care.. but i wear and H or an I cup, depending on where i get it from..lol) and i got in that damn girlie XXL and i was shocked! it is tight in the area but not so much where i can't wear it. but anything i get sets on those suckers of mine and fit tight. i of course have the big butt issue was well..lmao. my boobs are huge so it pulls the shirts forward..then my ass is huge too and the shirt is on my ass...but it's something that can't be helped...haha even when i was like a size 12 i had huge boobs and a big ass. so it's tight on the boobs and then ya can't help but see my butt too..haha

lord i just went all crazy on talking about my boobs and ass! i'm Laughing at myself right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next