Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Stuff to come out...

Go down 
+23
ninadoll
agirlcalledkill
cklover42
rpecfan
Lusty
kimcullen
bella swan
Karen
*Shantanee*
danixsaur
Stargazer
Xtremeangel
VampyressAnita
twilightgurl22
TwilightLulu82
Nadine
Kenzie
Teffy
Maria Cullen
VelvetRainDrops
obsessed
Marina
Tamran
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:59 pm

OMG YES!!!!! I want that shirt so bad!!! If you find it I will love you forever! I can get the Jacob one online but the Edward one is gone. I'm going to another Hot Topic today to see what they have!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 5:36 pm

Tamran wrote:
i soooooooooo just order me some of these.... Laughing i love this for some reason....

More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 1

More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 3

More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 2

More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 4

i don't care how stupid people think it is..lmao.
Those are awesome girl !

Im loving that shirt Jess
I love you
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:20 am

i'm reading on this board and someone said that hot topic will be coming out with a twilight perfume. they say it will be different from borders and stores will only get one shipment in. they are limited. they will be $48.

hell i haven't even seen the one at borders. but then again my borders sucks ass! this chic was talking about a treasure box. what is she talking about? is she talking about the treasure chest thing? hahaha. is so she said she got one shipped from another store. WOW that store must not sell anything twilight those things have been sold out most places for over a month now..lol

anyway just a heads up about the smell good. tho it may stink i don't know...lol guess i'll be calling to see if i can get my hands on one. just when i was getting chill about not having to call so much...lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:07 pm

I might check my Borders to see if they have the perfume.. Not sure what I wanna do today.
Back to top Go down
Teffy
Bitten
Teffy

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:59 pm

The treasure box was sold at Hot Topic a few months ago...it was that chest that looked like a lunchbox almost.

I went to my HT and managed to snag me a Bella and Edward hoodie <3 No bandaides though...and no trading cards. Jessica, I looked for that shirt for you also but they didn't have any Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.edgeuniversity.net
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:16 pm

I think you got the hoodie I have! I wore it today YAY! My hot topic was out of the bandaids but I work tomorrow so they may have some new stuff! Thanks for looking I think I am gonna have to live without it. I could just kick myself I hesitated on buying it when it first came out like a DUMB ASS. Sad
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:09 pm

i think i have the hoodie yall are talking about as well. i wear it all the time. i'm still looking for the shirt as well jess. my store says they restock on shirts pretty normal. but they haven't gotten anything recently.

i'm gonna go by my borders tomorrow and see what they have as well.

ok i thought she was talking about the chest. i have that. they called and told me when that was in cause i was calling them everyday asking for it..haha. i love mine out of all the little box things it's my fav!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:49 pm

I still want my pillowcase Mad lol
btw how much are the bandaids??? I love them!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:00 am

i think the bandaids were like 6.99. the pillow cases.. my store said they probably won't get anymore.

just read that some woman got a mirror that had something engraved like forbidden fruit or something. she also already got the perfume from hot topic. she said her hubby knew a manager at one and got her all this stuff. must be nice not to have to work extra hard to get shit..lmao.

also have yall seen those damn $60 tshirts that they have? like they only made 1000 or something. they are cool enough but $60!!! and they are soooooooo thin and well i can't wear them anyway, i'm too fat...but dang!

see if this link will work

if not they are on like page 2 of their twilight stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:15 am

Kenzie likes the $60 shirts Sad .......but Kenzie also likes to live in a house and eat food lol
Back to top Go down
Lusty
Twilight Lover
Lusty

Female
Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:36 am

The Cullen crest key chain and the Alice and Rosalie necklaces catch my eye the most. I <3 jewelry Smile
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:46 am

Can't find pillowcase, blanket, or any of the other nifty stuff you guys have been chatting about. I got the glitter when I was in Buffalo, but they didnt have anything else I didnt already have. :-(
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:35 pm

do i just talked to my store and they don't know when the perfume is coming in. it could be before christmas. she said that they may not hold any for people either. she said it would be 1 per customer as well (i kinda like that if they actually do that because people will go buy them all and then sell them on ebay for $100). she said normally they get like 20-30 when they come out with a perfume but since this is so extra limited they may only get about 15-20.

i told her i would be calling back and she said that would be fine. so if you want it.. i'd start calling...lol. i just hope that if they don't hold it that i can get there fast enough to get one. we all know what happened with the blanket and it selling out in 30 minutes..lol.

she did say it's suppose to be different from borders. but i told her the bottle and everything was the same. she said maybe it was the scent then. unless the bottle as described ends up being clear or something. she said their scent is lavender and freesia. which that is bella's scent as described in the book..lol

so that's an update on that. anyone that wants it good luck. i'm pulling for you! i'm pulling for all of us who want it!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:07 pm

50 bucks is a lot but damn do I want it. I went into my hot topic today and after I almost hit some damn teeny bopper I noticed they didn't have anything but I did get the last TEAM JACOB pin, It was the only one I didnt have and I honestly don't know why I didn't get it at first. I have like 3 TEAM EDWARD ones.. They gave em too me when I got the Listening party poster.
Back to top Go down
rpecfan
Bitten
rpecfan

Female
Number of posts : 30
Job/hobbies : Admin Assist/Personal Trainer
Registration date : 2008-12-23

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Okay...so if anyone can buy an extra blanket/lunchbox...I would be ETERNALLY grateful. I will pay for them + shipping + extra!!! I can't seem to get to my hot topics fast enough to catch them! Aaahhhh
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:02 pm

I will look Friday if I can escape work long enough lol I gotta be there at 4am! but I get off at 10. No promises but I will definatly look.
Back to top Go down
rpecfan
Bitten
rpecfan

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:15 pm

Okay...so if anyone can buy an extra blanket/lunchbox...I would be ETERNALLY grateful. I will pay for them + shipping + extra!!! I can't seem to get to my hot topics fast enough to catch them! Aaahhhh
Back to top Go down
rpecfan
Bitten
rpecfan

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 6:20 pm

Sorry...my post went thru twice! LOL Hot topic online has the perfume....Best go buy it up now!!!! Hurry before they sell out!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 6:05 pm

I got my pillowcases!! Mom bought 2!!!!! Yay! I also got the Edward Figure and the stocking! I'm gonna look Friday and see if they have anything new since I got a $25 dollar gift card..Maybe I will get the perfume if they have it.
Back to top Go down
rpecfan
Bitten
rpecfan

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:40 pm

I got the Edward blanket for Christmas today! I was SHOCKED! But very happy! It was a Christmas miracle! LOL
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 8:59 pm

OMG that perfume is $48 fucking dollars...and I want it...they also have the lion lamb rings online they're so cute!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:57 am

ohh the rings are really nice in person. i bought the last set my store had. i noticed that they have some new shirts online. all skinny girls that i can't wear..lmao. however... i'm sooooooooooooooo gonna do my own i <3 boys who sparkle. i don't need edward on the freaking back. i just want what it says on the front and i can do that myself or thru some place like cafepress!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 11:58 am

Ok... Suncoast has the Mirrors and they are 39.99.. Not sure I am gonna get it or not. Its basically a mirror with some quotes on it. I would rather use the money on the perfume. I don't have any room to hang the mirror anyway. Since I have all the posters, Calander and the blanket hanging up.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:31 am

is the mirror big? i always wondered at the price if it was big...lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:18 am

Eh its not huge, but its not small either.. I just glanced at it really the 39.99 kinda threw me. Its pretty and all but unless I can make wishes in it. I could probably live without it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Stuff to come out...   More Stuff to come out... - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Stuff to come out...
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next