Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
martina85
Bitten

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-26

HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base Empty
PostSubject: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:18 pm

Hi everyone, I'm a Twilight devoted fan, I'm writing to you because I'm desperate, I'm taking a course (it's a subject about communication and marketing) where I needed to make a video and post it in youtube, I had 1 month to make 100,000 people watch it, I have done everything I could think of, I only have 27,000 views, if I don't meet the goal, I will fail the course and I won't graduate this year, I beg you please help me, I know we Twilight fans are a very strong fan base that supports each other, so please help me, click on the link, you don't have to watch the video, just click on it so the view counter increases. If you have any suggestions on what I can do to increase the views I would love to hear them.

Thankyou very much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foXhc3Ejlg
Back to top Go down
replica watches
Bitten

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-10-19

HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base   HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:54 am

The outline of this post is novel,the topic has an inventive mind,the paragraph contains a number of points replica handbags
Back to top Go down

HELP!! Desperate fan Calling all Twilight fan base
Page 1 of 1