Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Most Accurate Discount Ping G20 Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wlsale
Bitten

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2011-05-12

Most Accurate Discount Ping G20 Driver Empty
PostSubject: Most Accurate Discount Ping G20 Driver   Most Accurate Discount Ping G20 Driver I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:44 am

With the upcoming public release of the G20 in August, I’m excited to see their complete 20 series of new drivers. Ping G20 Driver is the newest addition to Ping’s line of game improvement golf clubs. This discount G20 Driver is designed for all ability levels' golf players. According to Ping Company, Ping golf clubs sale G20 Driver is an evolution of the G15 rather than a complete overhaul.The company's "game-improvement" drivers are almost always among the highest-rated sticks in Golf Magazine's annual "ClubTest" program because of their ability to blend forgiveness and power.

The G20 Driver is built with a titanium alloy that is lighter than most drivers, yet it is heavier than the G15. I am a little perplexed to see them go heavier, when lighter seems to be the solution of most club companies looking to increase distance. A fixed head keeps this driver simple and straightforward. The head, although mass has increased, feels the same weight as a standard driver, due to the shaft being lighter.

We really liked the Ping G20 Driver and the enhancements are all excellent and we think it is the best Ping driver since the G5 so it is well worth checking it out. It was also extremely easy to use.

Related Discount Golf Clubs:

Ping G15 Driver
TaylorMade R9 Driver
Taylormade R9 Irons
Taylormade R9 SuperMax Irons
Titleist 712 AP1 Irons
Callaway RAZR X Irons
Callaway X-22 Irons
Titleist 712 MB Irons
Callaway Big Bertha Diablo Driver
Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver

Back to top Go down