Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do you like The firefly?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lucas1986
Bitten

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Do you like The firefly? Empty
PostSubject: Do you like The firefly?   Do you like The firefly? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:59 am

Shore traced the concept for the firefly season 1 dvd to his experience as a patient at a teaching hospital. Shore recalled: "I knew, as soon as I left the room, they would be mocking me relentlessly [for my cluelessness] and I thought that it would be interesting to see a character who actually did that before they left the room."A central part of the show's premise was that the main character would be disabled in some way. The original idea was for House to use a wheelchair, but Fox rejected this. Jacobs later expressed her gratitude for the network's insistence that the batman dvd be reimagined—putting him on his feet added a crucial physical dimension. The writers ultimately chose to give House a damaged leg arising from an incorrect diagnosis, which requires him to use a cane and causes him pain that leads to a narcotic dependency.

In macgyver dvd 1-7 through three, House's diagnostic team includes Dr. Allison Cameron (Jennifer Morrison), Dr. Robert Chase (Jesse Spencer) and Dr. Eric Foreman (Omar Epps). This team leaves the show in the third season finale "Human Error". The show achieved its highest ranking with the episode "Human Error"; this episode placed the Covert Affairs Season 1 dvd series in first position for the week it aired. Each season introduces a recurring guest star, who appears in a multi-episode story arc.

The hayao miyazaki dvd were released on DVD by Universal, encoded for regions 1, 2 and 4. The show is aired in more than 60 countries as of June 12, 2009, with 86 million viewers worldwide.In the following list, the number in the first column refers to the episode's number within the entire series. The second column indicates the human target dvd episode's number within that season.
Back to top Go down

Do you like The firefly?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: ON THE BIG SCREEN :: Eclipse The Movie-
Jump to: