Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ping Rapture V2 Iron Set and Black Dot Iron Set for Sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
buyingcheapgolf
Bitten

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-09-12

Ping Rapture V2 Iron Set and Black Dot Iron Set for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Ping Rapture V2 Iron Set and Black Dot Iron Set for Sale   Ping Rapture V2 Iron Set and Black Dot Iron Set for Sale I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:39 am

So many brands golf clubs sets are available at golf market, such as the TaylorMade, Ping, Callaway, Mizuno, Titleist, Nike and so on. All of these brands golf clubs are favored by large numbers of golfers, especially the Ping. The Ping Rapture V2 Iron Set and Ping Rapture V2 Black Dot Iron Set are the best sellers in the autumn of 2011 that wide ranges of golfers own it. Both of them can help you reach the top easily. You can also have a good feeling with them in the green ground.

Ping Rapture V2 Iron Set

Ping Rapture V2 Iron Set is available at buyingcheapgolf.com which is the best sellers in this year. The Ping Rapture V2 Iron Set relies on multi-metal technology to launch the ball longer, higher and with more accuracy. A dense tungsten sole weight positions the center of gravity low and away from the face to optimize the launch conditions. An innovation made possible by the lightweight titanium face that frees weight for where it’s needed most—low and on the perimeter. The high launch angle allows for stronger lofts. So golfers can generate greater distance without sacrificing control. The Custom Tuning Port stabilizes the titanium face to help ensure a solid feel and consistency.

Ping Rapture V2 Black Dot Iron Set
Ping Rapture V2 Black Dot Iron Set is the best golf iron set at buyingcheapgolf.com. It is prefabricated up or a tungsten sole weight, a titanium grappling and a stainless steel body to grant for an innovative game improvement design. As a result the Ping Rapture V2 can incorporate stronger lofts to increase distance without sacrificing any control. The incorporation of a deeper Custom Tuning Port with elastomeric inserts increases grappling stability for a solid feel and a uniform response crossways the whole clubface.
Back to top Go down

Ping Rapture V2 Iron Set and Black Dot Iron Set for Sale
Page 1 of 1