Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

as i read..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:29 pm

ok so i finally started reading this book this afternoon. i'm only up to chapter 5. but...

in the beginning.. it was very hard to get into. like it's really kinda confusing as to what is going on. so i'm not gonna give up so i keep reading and i'm getting a better understanding now that i'm in chapter 5. so i'm thinking it's finally starting to pick up. as i go i will post saying if it's slow..good..bad or whatever..lol.

just be warned.. that when you start you will be at a loss..unless i'm just slow..haha
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:30 pm

Whats it about?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:30 pm

I don't know what it's about but I'm open to reading anything of Stephenie's. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:35 pm

well...when i first bought twilight the girl told me it was about werewolves.. so i'm cool. but as i read what it was about it didn't make sense really..lol. not about werewolves anyway. cause it talks about humans being hosts. so anyway it starts out them putting this soul in the human..that much i got. but why and what is going on..lol..

well now that i'm in chapter 5 and the soul is in the human body and fighting against her cause the human body won't go away..haha she said something that caught my attn and i got it..lol. the souls that are put in the humans..well are aliens..lol

my understanding is that over all these thousands of years they've slowly taken over the human race. the h umans that are left are always trying to run from them.

well this human and soul i guess finally work together to find the man that the human loves and the soul has come to fall in love with because of her memories.

see sounds very confusing doesn't it..lol. i of course am only up to chapter 5.. so i'm sure there is so much to learn as to why all of this has taken place..lol
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female
Number of posts : 384
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:36 pm

i just bought the book today and im completely lost lol. im on chapter 3 and its really hard for my to get into
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/freak123
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:18 am

obsessed wrote:
i just bought the book today and im completely lost lol. im on chapter 3 and its really hard for my to get into

don't give up! in chapter 4 it picks up. in usual stephenie style when someone is talking or thinking back the font changes. well this happens in 4. that is when my interest picked up. cause of what she was "dreaming". you got to understand the host a little more. then in chapter 5 you learn more about who they are.. as in who is taking over the body.

trust me i was the same way. it was tough cause i didn't get it. but once i read the "dream" and realized in chapter 5 who and what wanderer was about it started to pick up from there. cause she can't let anything happen to the people that she doesn't even know but has come to love happen to them. then from there things change and start to happen.

stephenie is real good about having things like humans and the unnatrual "get together". i really don't think you will be unhappy with it once you get past the not understanding what is going on part.
Back to top Go down
Nadine
New Moon Fan
Nadine

Female
Number of posts : 545

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:25 am

gah i still haven't read it yet. lol i suck...i really should start...soon. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:28 am

Tamran wrote:

don't give up! in chapter 4 it picks up. in usual stephenie style when someone is talking or thinking back the font changes. well this happens in 4. that is when my interest picked up. cause of what she was "dreaming". you got to understand the host a little more. then in chapter 5 you learn more about who they are.. as in who is taking over the body.

trust me i was the same way. it was tough cause i didn't get it. but once i read the "dream" and realized in chapter 5 who and what wanderer was about it started to pick up from there. cause she can't let anything happen to the people that she doesn't even know but has come to love happen to them. then from there things change and start to happen.

stephenie is real good about having things like humans and the unnatrual "get together". i really don't think you will be unhappy with it once you get past the not understanding what is going on part.

Thanks! Im excited to see what happens
Back to top Go down
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:53 pm

it fuckin rocks!! i mean, i love twilight and all but this is proabably one of the better books i read besides twilight. ugh i love stephenie meyer
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:06 am

obsessed wrote:
it fuckin rocks!! i mean, i love twilight and all but this is proabably one of the better books i read besides twilight. ugh i love stephenie meyer

i told you!!!!!! once you get past that chapter 3.. you have it made in the shade! it's because it's so confusing not knowing what the hell is going on..lmao. i love her too! i mean she just knows how to write! man i hope she writes more to this one..haha.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:00 pm

Guess I am gonna have to break down and buy this book, I've never really cared for aliens but it IS Stephenie sooooooooooo Maybe I will see if the library has is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
obsessed
Twilight Lover
obsessed

Female

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:57 pm

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Guess I am gonna have to break down and buy this book, I've never really cared for aliens but it IS Stephenie sooooooooooo Maybe I will see if the library has is.

you wont regret it!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:01 am

yeah the alien thing is not what it seems like. not like the movie type stuff. they jsut happen to be the ones that are implanted into the bodies.. i cant explain it..haha. but it's not like some green thing walking around or anything. actually i found how they worked very interesting..haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

as i read.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: as i read..   as i read.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

as i read..
Page 1 of 1