Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Cup bid to Britain and four executive committeemen blockbuster scandal to bribe title

Go down 
AuthorMessage
q462604742
Bitten

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-05-02

World Cup bid to Britain and four executive committeemen blockbuster scandal to bribe title Empty
PostSubject: World Cup bid to Britain and four executive committeemen blockbuster scandal to bribe title   World Cup bid to Britain and four executive committeemen blockbuster scandal to bribe title I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 5:10 am

May 11, including at the daily mail, "sky sports news and a numberstar trek enterprise dvd of British media blew a blockbuster news, before the fa chairman, England 2018 World Cup bid for the director terry tasman revealed four FIFA officials during the World Cup in the England bid, these four people seek openly respectively on, wal-mart is jack - how - TeXieLa, Richard lai otzi and Nicholas Werner ravi - on one's even tried to ask for a royal title!

As a former fa chairman, terry has been outspoken in weisman, in May last year, John terry tasman because speak Spanish intentionally bribes from World Cup, then the fa leaving. This time, terry revealed a weisman and the amazing about the World Cup bid pile secret, he said first find his is a FIFA vice-president, Gossip Girl on dvdTrinidad and Tobago man jack - wal-mart FIFA official on, this name directly to terry for 250 million pounds, weisman, Cornwall jack want.subtle says he hopes to use the money to build in Trinidad and Tobago education center, a najaf later, jack - wal-mart and hopes to increase the 500,000 pounds HuiJin and demonstrate will help Haiti to buy the broadcast of the World Cup, of course, the money must also by his hands.

Jack - wal-mart for gold silver interested in najaf, Paraguay national FIFA officials nicolas lai otzi are fanciful, he told terry tasman hinted that wants a British royal title. Brazil FIFA officials and TeXieLa tells terry tasman, "you tell me you can offer me something". Last name was John terry tasman named FIFA officials in Thailand, he proposed's on television rights, hoping to gain and request the England team and Thailand for a friendly.

Terry tasman charges is undoubtedly a single bomb, he also said: "these FIFA official, children in front of usscrubs seasons 1-9 showed a violation of ethics in side." When asked why no earlier about exposure, terry tasman said he worried that doing so would destroy the England bid the World Cup, "maybe, I should say it out early, and now, in retrospect, is our own destroyed the chance to bid for the World Cup?" Terry tasman finally some self-mockery said.

Hearing the news, FIFA President sepp blatter appear very shocked, he in Zurich, news conference said: "I am very, very shocked, but I hope to see the evidence... if true words, this is definitely a new round of scandal, we will take time to investigate, but I will again, we have to obtain relevant evidence, FIFA officials from different federation, I cannot say they are angels, or are the devil."

Also someone the first time jump out to clarify, FIFA vice-president, Trinidad and Tobago, Cornwall man Criminal Minds on dvdjack - say: "I never with terry tasman or other related person had a conversation, never mention money topic. I in FIFA has 29 years, this will be an explosive news, but I have a clear conscience."

It is reported, England sports committee chairman John - neville ting in central darfur after know this matter is very concerned, he asked terry in written form weisman immediately appeal to FIFA, and provide relevant evidence. Terry tasman then promise, he will provide all the relevant evidence, to match the FIFA investigation. About this progress, tencent sports will remain high attention...

Arkady Balagan is a famous chess champion, IQ qualities, and he is humorous, sometimes unkind. Fourmad man dvd
months ago, he watched his fiancee Rosemarry died of "accidents", from now on fear of outdoor environment, live in Huxley hotel, even to the gate of the hotel. Rosemarry sister Pippa hand firmly believe sister died not so simple, on the other hand, Arkady Balagan of negative tired feel helpless, had to idle their investigation.

In the lack of financial resources, in the face of the under accident will be knocked out of the hotel, the plight of Balagan Arkady had to use your mind to help people solve the problem. Never out of the hotel, he has been trying to beat him by the Becht, hotel cleaners to Alcina and always like to resist him hotel security manager collected intelligence, Hugo cracked one case.

At the same time as to its sister Pippa "accidents" gradual deepening the investigation, she discovered that thisbones 1-5 is a man-made "accidents", and the goal was not her sister, but Arkady Balagan...

In this drama, high school students drink, promiscuous, mutual intrigue even drugs have become drink boiled water, eating the same quite common things. Similarly, "blog" and "mobile phone short message" has become indispensable to their daily life important components - these elements is real, not like some other TV hard as added.

In a similar theme of other youth idol drama, some things we've seen thousands of times - small boy fell in love with popular problem girl, and he treat this girl point of view and others are all different, the results moved girl's heart; Another is limitless scenery on the surface of the heart is very depressed and handsome guy scrubs seasons 1-9to life was filled with disgust, all is because parents' pressures... And so on. But "gossip girl" this TV play gives a brand-new packing, let the audience after feel fresh and interesting read (at least I saw the first set after this feeling). Of course, this benefits from the script for some peripheral role -- they all successfully molded been described as the "gray", namely, waving in both sides, or to distinguish right makes no difference between distinguish right, not just is described as a "black" or "white", which makes Serena and Blair two core characters more dramatic conflicts. However, this is high school campus, not business, not vanity fair, more is not politics......
Back to top Go down

World Cup bid to Britain and four executive committeemen blockbuster scandal to bribe title
Page 1 of 1