HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 update from stephenie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator


Female
Number of posts : 1677
Age : 42
Location : Memphis, TN
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: update from stephenie   Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:15 am

ya know i am reading twilight for the third time and i'm on chapter 13..i stopped myself so i could set and really read it..well as i was reading it this time all i could think was midnight sun. i was like ohh she has to do this..has too. i thought about the 12 chapters she as and i told myself.. don't do it tamran.. just don't...i wanted to read them so bad after reading the first 12 of twilight.. but i didn't and i won't.. i want to wait until the book comes out. i soooooooooooo want to read his point of view from twilights chapter 13. ohh man.. do i ever..lol.

i think she will finish it one day. i just think she was/is so hurt by it that she just can't right now. it won't go how "edward" wants it to.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadine
New Moon Fan


Female
Number of posts : 545
Age : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: update from stephenie   Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:03 pm

Tamran wrote:
ya know i am reading twilight for the third time and i'm on chapter 13..i stopped myself so i could set and really read it..well as i was reading it this time all i could think was midnight sun. i was like ohh she has to do this..has too. i thought about the 12 chapters she as and i told myself.. don't do it tamran.. just don't...i wanted to read them so bad after reading the first 12 of twilight.. but i didn't and i won't.. i want to wait until the book comes out. i soooooooooooo want to read his point of view from twilights chapter 13. ohh man.. do i ever..lol.

i think she will finish it one day. i just think she was/is so hurt by it that she just can't right now. it won't go how "edward" wants it to.


Yeah i know girl. I have been reading Twilight again myself and really felt like i want to read Midnight sun. But i won't. I just don't want to read it like that. It's not fair. I want to read the finished book. I just read the first chapter that she had posted before and its soooo good. It makes me want Midnight Sun even more...its sooo good.

But who can blame her. i would be hurt and angry too. I totally understand her decision. I just hope that one day she might finish it...Maybe Edward tells her somehow that he needs to tell his side of the story. lol if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
danni4hardyz
Bitten


Female
Number of posts : 121
Age : 44
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: update from stephenie   Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:23 pm

Nadine that does make sense, Edward telling her that he wants her to write it, I mean he is in her head after all hey lol. I did go and read it though, when I was desperately waiting to get the rest of the books I couldn't help myself in the end lol. But cause it's not a new book in the sense that I would have ruined the other books cause it's Twilight in his view. But I am soooooo hoping like Tam said that she is just hurt and will finish it. Cause the fact that it stops before the best chapter, 13, I just have to hear him tell that!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/hardybannersupportpage
Cindy
Bitten


Female
Number of posts : 35
Age : 27
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: update from stephenie   Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:45 am

I had the first chapter in the back of my Twilight book, and liked it, but what actually kept going through my mind was an interview or something i had seen where i think it was Catherine Hardwicke said how they can take like 25 pages of the book and put it into a couple of shots on screen and after reading the first chapter i was like that is true isn't it?! Is that strange that i would think that?! lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadine
New Moon Fan


Female
Number of posts : 545
Age : 36
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: update from stephenie   Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:02 pm

Cindy wrote:
I had the first chapter in the back of my Twilight book, and liked it, but what actually kept going through my mind was an interview or something i had seen where i think it was Catherine Hardwicke said how they can take like 25 pages of the book and put it into a couple of shots on screen and after reading the first chapter i was like that is true isn't it?! Is that strange that i would think that?! lol.


yeah i mean the books are way more detailed and situations are described and all that. I mean in a movie you dont really need to describe what something looks like since you see it. It totally makes sense.

I read the first chaper of Midnight Sun and i loved it. Even though its not a new story or anything just from Edwards point of view. But it comes across a bit different because finally you know what he is thinking. which i totally love. I would love to read all the books from Edward point of view. that would be amazing. I totally understand that Stephenie is hurt about what happened, i would be too. It such an awful thing to do. But like i said i hope that one day she will finish it...because Edward needs to tell his story. I hope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nadine_dublin
Cindy
Bitten


Female
Number of posts : 35
Age : 27
Location : Australia
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: update from stephenie   Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:16 pm

Nadine wrote:
Cindy wrote:
I had the first chapter in the back of my Twilight book, and liked it, but what actually kept going through my mind was an interview or something i had seen where i think it was Catherine Hardwicke said how they can take like 25 pages of the book and put it into a couple of shots on screen and after reading the first chapter i was like that is true isn't it?! Is that strange that i would think that?! lol.


yeah i mean the books are way more detailed and situations are described and all that. I mean in a movie you dont really need to describe what something looks like since you see it. It totally makes sense.

I read the first chaper of Midnight Sun and i loved it. Even though its not a new story or anything just from Edwards point of view. But it comes across a bit different because finally you know what he is thinking. which i totally love. I would love to read all the books from Edward point of view. that would be amazing. I totally understand that Stephenie is hurt about what happened, i would be too. It such an awful thing to do. But like i said i hope that one day she will finish it...because Edward needs to tell his story. I hope.

I agree with what you're saying. It's different, but it's good. I would love to read them all in Edward's point of view too. Yeah, i hope she finished it too. Even if it's awhile down the track, just as long as it hopefully can be finished and come out, but i get that she is really hurt over what happened and all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nicksmom02
Bitten


Female
Number of posts : 15
Age : 45
Location : Paris, Tx
Job/hobbies : Hobbies:family time, watching WWE, reading, casino when I can lol
Humor : I LOVE to meet people with a sense of humor towards life in general..I love a good laugh
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: update from stephenie   Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:47 pm

[b]I understand about her not wanting to release this book RIGHT NOW, but like Tam says-I hope that she will see the light and release Midnight Sun. I finally caved, I didn't intend to but I am on a private journey right now and these books have REALLY kept my mind occupied and made SUCH a difference in my life and I didn't want to just let it go. I would LOVE to hear Renesemee's story as she grows up..I would love to hear how the family grows, or doesn't and the travels Edward and Bella share. I would like to know if she gets to see her mom again...will she understand. Just SO much I'd LOVE to get into!! I have NEVER EVER felt this way about some damn books in my LIFE! LOL I really have depended on them so much lately-thanks for the forum, guys-you rock!! Much Love and Respect!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/nicksmom02
obsessed
Twilight Lover


Female
Number of posts : 384
Location : chicago
Job/hobbies : waiting for my edward
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: update from stephenie   Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:52 pm

^^^^ i DEFINITELY agree with you!!! These books have made such an impact on my life...like for example, im not a big reader. now i read these books EVERYWHERE i go..i love them and i would love to read more
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/freak123
GraceCullen
Bitten


Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: update from stephenie   Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:13 am

i know she's a busy person but I would LOVE for her to write midnight sun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twilighter9000
Bitten


Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: update from stephenie   Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:45 pm

I read the first 12 chapters that Stephenie posted on her site, but iI am so bummed that she might not write the rest of the book and get it published; it was stupid of whoever had the copies of the manuscript to put it on the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cklover42
True Twilighter


Female
Number of posts : 2124
Age : 29
Location : Emmett's Bed
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: update from stephenie   Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Everyone has their fingers crossed about Midnight Sun but I am not holding my breath either she seems to be removed from the project right now which really sucks but hopefully she comes back to it and gives the fans what they want. After all it wasnt our fault it got leaked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tonihr@live.co.uk
Bitten


Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: update from stephenie   Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:22 am

OMG i cant believe some one did this to her she is an amazin person who gave us the privalige of reading this amazing story that she dremt and if it wasnt for her there would be no edward no bella and no jacob then what would we all do i HATE the ppl thats done this because when i got to the end of the last book i was on a high cuz it was amazing but i falt really really sad that that was it the end. Then when i hurd that there might be a nother book i was so so so excited i couldent believe it i couldnt wait i felt like yes i get to read more i just was over the moon then just reading that she might not even finish righting it because of some sick twistid muppit i was so devastated, there needs to be a nuther book for all of us twilghters out there the thought of anuther book well .............. i need it an will be waiting aslong as it takes and i cant believe that some unsignifacunt little twurp has messed it up for all of us and i just prey that stephenie picks up her pen an insted of thinkin bout that twurp can think about how much her fans love her and her rightig and how much they need anuther book and i no she will be abule to do it................PLZ stephenie if you ever read this plz dont give up on twilght we need it to live on in your head so it can live on in ours xxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: update from stephenie   Today at 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down
 
update from stephenie
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Laura's engagement ring - Update
» 2011 Topps Cognac Legend/variations wanted series 1,2 & update
» Player likeness lawsuit update
» Dastaan-First episode-18th March 2013-Written Update
» BANI- 19TH MARCH 2013 WRITTEN UPDATE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: THE SERIES :: Midnight Sun-
Jump to: