Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Username Edit?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrsrobpattinson
Bitten
Mrsrobpattinson

Female
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Liberal Arts Student(hoping to try acting next semester or soon), love writing stories
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Username Edit? Empty
PostSubject: Username Edit?   Username Edit? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello, I am pretty newish here, and if its not a problem I would like some help with my username. I know there is a rule against name changes and that is not what I would like to ask for.

see when I joined I mistook this for a proboards forum and did not realize that I would not be able to edit my display name once I was registered and logged in. When you register at proboards if you use caps or spaces it just smashes it together and changes the caps to lowercase. Its your display name that allows you to use those characters. So that was my mistake.

So all I ask if its not too much trouble is just for an edit so my name looks like this:

Mrs. Rob Pattinson

I am not asking to change my name only to edit its appearance which is not the same thing so I don't see how this would violate a rule. And I would appreciate it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thewolfsmoon.livejournal.com
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Username Edit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username Edit?   Username Edit? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:12 pm

You would have to talk to Tamran about that. She isnt on very much so I suggest PMing her and trying to contact her through a message because she rarely comes on since she has a lot of other things going on.
Back to top Go down
Mrsrobpattinson
Bitten
Mrsrobpattinson

Female
Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Liberal Arts Student(hoping to try acting next semester or soon), love writing stories
Registration date : 2009-06-28

Username Edit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username Edit?   Username Edit? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Oh umm, ok thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://thewolfsmoon.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

Username Edit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Username Edit?   Username Edit? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Username Edit?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilighters :: TWILIGHTERS FORUM :: Forum Discussion-
Jump to: