Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!

Go down 
+5
Karen
Maria Cullen
Stargazer
cklover42
danixsaur
9 posters
AuthorMessage
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything
Registration date : 2008-08-26

New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! Empty
PostSubject: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:43 pm

Since the UK girls didn't get to watch the MTV awards, I recorded it for you all with my camera...the quality isn't great, but hey, it works! We will see how long you tube lets it stay on here!

I love you girls!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-eEksStA1Y
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:36 am

Who is melting right now! You know I am not a Jacob fan but Taylor......DAMN his body looks amazing! And the Cullens looked so much better....not too big a fan of Jasper's hair but the others looked like perfection. I am all giddy right now!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:37 am

Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:41 am

omg i tell ya that makes my morning... did jacob look good or what Razz
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 7:49 am

danixsaur wrote:

I love you girls!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-eEksStA1Y
Dani I <3 you !!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:28 am

Dani you are a STAR!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:47 am

Whooo I about died last night! I dvr'd it and watched it before I went to sleep! Taylor looked HAWT!!!!! yes please lol! Squeeeeee! I'm so excited
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Taylor looked amazing his body was just right! I might not be Team Jacob but Taylor looked good. I did like what Edward had on as well along with the Cullens. I guess since they were at home their fashion sense came out a bit more and they looked more like the clothes I would expect the Cullens to wear.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:37 pm

Maria I love you too!! haha

I'm glad you all got to see it! And It seems like we all are very pleased!! I think this movie will be amazing! Everyone looked wonderful! I agree that Jasper's hair wasn't the greatest but I can get over that...Laurent looked awesome! He looked so hungry, did you see those eyes? And Jacob...OMFG...He looked amazing, and the transformation...well, I still cover my mouth and scream!!

I want November here quick so I can see this movie! Its sad cuz our beautiful Edward isn't in it much, but I'm happy with Jacob, haha. And we get to see both our men shirtless in the movie!! How did we ever get so lucky!!!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:43 pm

november can't get here fast enough! everything about this movie is going to be so awesome!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Laurent's eyes......freaky....it was perfect! Yea I can get over the Jasper hair thing. Maybe because I loved his hair in the first one I was just a little bummed with how it turned out but yea they all look amazing. I cannot wait for November and I am warning you all right now. When it is time for Eclipse.....I am going to freak out! That is the one I am waiting to see so I am going to be a bit more touchy about it. I wish Weitz was doing Eclipse. I guess we'll have to have faith in this other guy lol.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:41 pm

LOOOOOOVE the trailer... oooh November please come!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:25 pm

It is almost cruel and unusual punishment to show us something so wonderful and then makes us wait until November to see the rest.
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:36 pm

^^ I agree!
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:12 pm

OMFG!!!! I have not clue who made this but I found this in a blog of a fanisite!! This is amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER0lX3fTbmQ&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
chloerazza
Bitten
chloerazza

Female
Number of posts : 99
Job/hobbies : stalking RPATZ Lol!!
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:32 am

OMG! I cant wait! its my birthday on november 18 and what a birthday present. my boyfriend is taking me to the first screening in aus at midnight (12am 19/11/09) so i can see it! IM SO EXCITED!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chloerazza
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!   New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Moon Trailer! I recorded it for you!
Page 1 of 1