Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn

Go down 
+6
*Shantanee*
Kenzie
TeamJacob
Tamran
xLeahx88x
cklover42
10 posters
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:44 am

Twilight only recently came out on DVD. New Moon won't hit theaters until November. There's no official release date set for Eclipse. Still, Robert Pattinson told The Hollywood Reporter this week that plans are already underway to bring the fourth book in Stephenie Meyer's vampire series, Breaking Dawn, to the big screen.

Here is another site talking about it......

In a truly shocking move Robert Pattinson has confirmed that he will indeed be starring in Twilight Breaking Dawn the 4th film in the insanely popular vampire series. And yes kids... that was sarcasm. The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed something that should have been pretty darn obvious.

I agree with the second site. It was made to seem like a breaking story and a new buzz that Rob would be in the movie but seriously....did we ever doubt he would be? Can you imagine the blacklash of trying to switch Edward? The amount of people furious over trying to switch Jacob because of height and weight issues caused an uproar on sites so trying to switch Edward Cullen would not go over well at all.
Personally, I would be furious and totally devastated but before I get all emotional I should remember that Rob was never in danger of losing that part. I hate how the media creates a "buzz". As soon as Breaking Dawn was confirmed, sites were questioning if Rob would be back for the last installment and if not who would take over......I think they jumped the gun just a bit! Rob is here to stay and I am so happy that he cleared that up....take that stupid media sites!
Back to top Go down
xLeahx88x
Bitten
xLeahx88x

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:27 pm

I dont think rob would let us fans down! yes he admits hes abit scared by it all but he also knows what it means to the fans.. but OMG sooo excitedd!!! breaking dawn is soo my fave book and just cant wait to see how they do it all i mean reneseme is gna be rather hard to do.. and it is very long so maybe 2 films?? cant wait to see the saucy honeymoon scenes either!! Razz lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:34 pm

I cant wait until after Bella is turned and her and Edward can really go at it!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 11:26 pm

i'm with you.. if rob was out i'd boycot..for reals.. i mean come on! they can't make these and not have rob or any of them at this point! it would be so stupid! they know this now as well..haha. rob may be scared but he also has enjoyed this role.

i'm just happy they are making it. it's probably my second fav book! tho i know so much will not happen cause it can't be over pg-13. which sucks! but what can ya do..fade to black..lol.

nessie has to be in it and with the money they will have at that point i hope they work it out. she may not be a big role like in the book..but she has to be. some places i was reading said no nessie as to be out.. wtf.. that isn't the story at all. but so many hated BD for some reason. for me it was more real..more grown up maybe that's why..haha
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:44 pm

There is no way they can do BD with Renesmee! But yea it sucks when a film is already limited because of the rating they want it to have. Rob is so awesome and you can tell he really likes being Edward. He said it was so easy to get back into that character again and I think that goes for all of them. They can only get better from this point on in the movies. Twilight was the first time and trying to really get their characters down....I did feel KStew overacted at times but they all did amazing. I cant wait for all the movies!
Back to top Go down
TeamJacob
Bitten
TeamJacob

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:09 pm

OMG,No Way!!!!
I started breaking dawn today.I'm on Chapter 6.I wonder how BD will turn out.Thanks!
TeamJ
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:53 am

Oh so you are a newbie....welcome
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:04 pm

Pft.... PG-13....
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:36 pm

At the very least it has to be PG13 because it has adult situations and content in it
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:53 pm

it will not ever be over pg-13 that is a demand that SM has set up with them. because she doesn't watch anything over pg-13. so some things i'd like to see..won't make it i'm sure and i don't mean the honeymoon scene or nothing. hell we didn't get that anyway..lol. but how she describes her giving birth so to say in the book..we may not see..gah...'

but then i have hope as well..cause there have been pg-13 things made i think damn that was rough for a pg-13 rating..lol. but man just think of what could be done with BD if it was rated R..lmao
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:33 am

I agree Tam and I find it kind of ironic that she doesnt want it over PG 13.....because the book had a lot of stuff in it that was more than PG 13 especially the birth and how Bella and Edward finally get to....let loose....after she is a vampire. It will be interesting what stays and what doesnt stay but it sucks at the same because that means BD wont be like the book very much. *sighs*
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:17 am

we can hope.. that's all we got going for us..haha. seems new moon is going to be dead on so lets hope that the rest will too. but i do agree about how it can't be over whatever and yet the book to me was that and more...lol SM is a strange little cookie i think..lol
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:23 am

Lol a strange little cookie.....best way to put it Tam. Breaking Dawn was definitely more than PG13 in the book so I think it will be almost impossible to stay true to the book and yet have the rating below what the book was in my opinion. There will probably be a lot of cutting and fading out of scenes or something in that nature. I think every Twilighter is in that zone right now lol. We are all waiting for New Moon and yet also cant help but think about Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. We want it all.....and as soon as possible lol.
Back to top Go down
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan
*Shantanee*

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Rob is funny as hell..like he wouldn't be in BD...there'd be an uproar for real I'd go ape shit if that happened....That's like what they do on my soap operas like I wouldn't notice...but I'm glad they're doing BD that would be silly to not do the last one....all the money involved and BD would translate into a great movie...and they Better have Renesemee in it like she's supposed to be! the more Nessie the more Jakey Poo haha!
Back to top Go down
xxsiriahcullenxx
Bitten
xxsiriahcullenxx

Female
Number of posts : 8
Job/hobbies : reading
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:56 am

i love breaking dawn its my fave book out of them all as at last edward and bella get to be together in a way that he never thought possible and beyond her imagination i cant wait to see wat bella will look like as a vampire !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:45 pm

I am so interested in that as well! Seeing how they transform Bella will be interesting indeed.
Back to top Go down
TeamVampire
Bitten
TeamVampire

Female
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:02 am

you cant switch characters during a movie..it just doesnt work that way..and like trying to switch Jacob is just going to cause alot of issues its hard to get the characters exacly perfect cause in the book people dont exist like that
Back to top Go down
tonihr@live.co.uk
Bitten

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:42 am

yaay im so excited for bd more then any of the others but in a weird way its more nurves in a way about how there going to live up to the hipe of it all cuz the book is fantastic but it ties every think together to make a good ending if they start chipin and choppin at it its going to reun the hole saga if they make the ending shit i just prey we get to see the birth of resemee and bellas first hunt ............... anuthere thing how they going to put bellas sheald in the film they cant leave it out cuz her sheild basicly wone the fight for them but god nows how there going to put it in, cuz they missed out jaspas power. its going to be an aganisin wait.
Back to top Go down
teamswitzerland16
Bitten

Female
Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : Re-reading Twilight and other Vampire books!
Registration date : 2010-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:26 am

I heard that BD with will be spilt into two movie's! Because the book is too long. I can't wait to see both of the last movie's!!! I wonder who will play Renesmee and how they'll change the actors for her role since she has to get older!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn   Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Confirms Breaking Dawn
Page 1 of 1