Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!

Go down 
+3
chronicles_fan32
TwilightLulu82
Stargazer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:55 pm

Don't know about you but after watching the hall of fame i am sooooo stoked. Cant wait for tomorrow night baby.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:06 am

Wish I could afford Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:01 am

you can still watch it. FREE though
Back to top Go down
chronicles_fan32
Bitten
chronicles_fan32

Male
Number of posts : 8
Location : My wife ran off will Kellan so im off looking for Alice
Job/hobbies : If you saw Clerks 1 well thats me
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:07 am

wrestling is always fun to watch with my wife because of our rivalries like im know jeff is going to win but im sure she will say matt. She will hate me for saying this but im an Edge fan also.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:13 pm

How can I watch it free?
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:57 pm

ok this should work

http://www.justin.tv/
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:04 pm

did u find it jess
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:53 am

well, overall i thought it was ok. i like a couple of matches but i wasn't thrilled. lets hope next wm in arizona is good... Considering i might attend that one.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Yeah I wasn't blown away by some of the matches. I was happy to see Cena win, I wasn't keen on how the Matt and Jeff match was going. I know they are pros but I still cringe at some of the shit they were pulling. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see HHH win!! I could have done with out that sham of diva contest and Kid Rock or as I call him Douche Rock, I hate that man. lol Thanks again to you Katie for hooking me up with that link!
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:15 pm

np girl anytime
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:21 pm

I wasn't blown away either, but I did almost die during most of HBK's match Very Happy And I still liked the Hardy's match too.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:25 pm

I enjoyed mania & Im SO glad Cena is the champ again.
I didnt like seeing Matt & Jeff beat each other up, It made me sad but it was a fantastic match.
Taker & HBK was awesome but again I didnt like seeing them beat on each other as they are also favs of mine.
I wanted HHH to batter Randy more than he did but was pleased with the result.
Ricky the dragon Steamboat totally kicked ass, He has SO still got it !
The Diva matchwas a let down in my opinion, I was looking forward to seeing all the Divas but had a hard time telling who was in it.
MITB was awesome, I wanted Christian to win but was happy with Punk also.
Oh and Rey Rey looked awesome as the Joker, I thought he rocked !
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:41 pm

I went to BWW to watch. Thats where I go if I dont go to the PPV, and lets face it, Mania is wasy too expensive.

I had a list of my predictions. Mostly I was dead on, but in some I was dead wrong. lol.

I thought the Jeff/Matt match was amazing!! I predicted Jeff to win but I really wanted Matt to win. I was stoked when he did!! I was jumping up and down!! Ppl were givng me dirty looks haha.

I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed the HBK vs. Taker match. It was the best match of the night. Everyone was on the edge of their seats for this match. I knew Taker would win, but I got scared there for a few moments.

I was very dissapointed with the HHH/Orton match. I wanted blood, guts and hate. It was not satisfying at all. I am a big Orton fan and I expected something amazing with all that hype they did.

I hated the MITB match, it was stupid. Kofi and Benjamin had a few pretty moves, but I hated the outcome. I hate CM Punk, plus he won last year, I was hoping Christian or MVP would win.

The JBL match was predictable.

The fatal 3 way with Cena Big SHow and Edge was also predictable.

I was pissed that the tag-team match wasn't on the show. My friend who was there texted me and told me they made it into a dark match and that JoMo and Miz lost. I WAS PISSED.

Mania is always so over-rated to me. I never really have the want to go. All that money spent and nothing really awesome to show for it. I thought this years line up looked pretty good, but WWE is also known to dissapoint.

I only liked 2 matches.
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Maria Cullen wrote:
I enjoyed mania & Im SO glad Cena is the champ again.
I didnt like seeing Matt & Jeff beat each other up, It made me sad but it was a fantastic match.
Taker & HBK was awesome but again I didnt like seeing them beat on each other as they are also favs of mine.
I wanted HHH to batter Randy more than he did but was pleased with the result.
Ricky the dragon Steamboat totally kicked ass, He has SO still got it !
The Diva matchwas a let down in my opinion, I was looking forward to seeing all the Divas but had a hard time telling who was in it.
MITB was awesome, I wanted Christian to win but was happy with Punk also.
Oh and Rey Rey looked awesome as the Joker, I thought he rocked !

I agree with all that^ Wink and ah I know isn't Ricky Steamboat amazing!?? I wish Rey's match could've been a little longer though Sad
Back to top Go down
hannah141627
Twilight Lover

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 6:48 pm

wrestlemanio 26!!!!!! wooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!   hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hall of fame/ wrestlemania!!!!!
Page 1 of 1