Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set

Go down 
+4
Maria Cullen
Stargazer
danixsaur
Tamran
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set Empty
PostSubject: Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set   Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:17 am

Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set 200903132111

Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set 200903132112

You know that set of red buildings out in the countryside we saw a video of earlier that could potentially be the New Moon set for Jacob’s house and garage? Guess what else was outside the house?

At the same location there is an old Volkswagen Rabbit in front of the buildings that could certainly be the 1986 VW Rabbit that Jacob owns.

Big thanks to NewMoonMovie.org Chat admin VancouverVamp for providing this exclusive first look! Check the jump for more pictures of the red house and garage, plus what looks like some nautically themed set dressing–including a boat, crab traps, and line floats!

Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set Red-shack-set-new-moon-jacob-black-garage-vancouver

Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set New-moon-set-jacob-house-garage

YouTuber sunnykins has spotted some potential New Moon set activity, with a UVO–unidentified Volvo object–on the side of the road, and some folks painting a shed red–

"I have heard from a good source that this property is being rented for the Twilight sequel New Moon….The only people on the set at the moment were set designers painting the shed/barn red. I live in a pretty small town or Port Coquitlam B.C and i’m pretty sure this will be used for the scene’s Jacob and Bella spend fixing up the dirt bikes Very Happy comment, and pass it around, let me know how much you think they will be filming here? or if you think its going to be used for something else!!! xoxo Sunny"

SOURCE
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set   Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:24 am

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set   Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:30 am

sweeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368

PostSubject: Re: Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set   Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:48 am

All these new pix are getting me SOOOO excited rabbit
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set   Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:05 pm

It is so exciting knowing this is coming together!
Back to top Go down
xLeahx88x
Bitten
xLeahx88x

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set   Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:07 pm

i was wondering wat a vw rabbit was wen i was reading the book but now ive seen the pic its a vw golf rite?? is it an american thing to call it a vw rabbit?? x
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set   Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:29 pm

No the golf and the rabbit are 2 different cars. I don't think they make the rabbit anymore
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set   Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:32 pm

cklover42 wrote:
It is so exciting knowing this is coming together!
I know Very Happy It was so sad when Twilight was all done filming but now the excitement's just starting over again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set   Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potential Jacob’s Volkswagen Rabbit at New Moon Set
Page 1 of 1