Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More New Moon Cast Pictures

Go down 
+9
Xtremeangel
ninadoll
Trina
cklover42
Tamran
Kenzie
courtneyBABY
Karen
Maria Cullen
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female
Number of posts : 1368
Registration date : 2008-08-26

More New Moon Cast Pictures Empty
PostSubject: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:39 pm

You can get a look at some pix of the cast at the New Moon set over at TA, Here is a link

http://twilightersanonymous.com/twilight-sequel-new-moon-movie-set-photos-cast.html

Last edited by Maria Cullen on Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:56 pm

Ooh, awesome pics!
Back to top Go down
courtneyBABY
Bitten
courtneyBABY

Female
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : Veterinary Asst.
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 7:20 pm

ahhhhh im sooo excited!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/marshalls_my_homeboy
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Ahhh!!! Nice pics!!!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:14 pm

here is a link to over like a 100 pics! i'm like about to freak out over all these pics and all the crew and how good some of them look. i'm sorry but i do not like nikki's wig...lol. what is up with jackson's hair? i'm happy that taylor's hair seems to be a little better than the last. hopefully when the real time comes all the hair will look great!

seeing these gets me all excited and so beside myself. it's like here we go! yall it's all starting now! everyday there will be something to keep up with! LOL

http://spoilertv-movies.blogspot.com/2009/03/twilight-new-moon-100-set-photos.html
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:26 pm

I think they all look a bit different but then too they are outside and look like they are just getting set up. I dont think the wig looks bad. Ashley did look a little different with her hair but like I said they probably havent put all the finishing touches on in those pics. Now I didnt realize that most of the cast were smokers.....good god it was like watching a nicotine commercial!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:30 pm

i just looked closer at the rob pics and that boy had on more blush that i did today when i wore make up.. LMAO. that was not a good thing to look at..lol. yeah i knew that rob and kristen smoked but i didn't know about all the others....we'd all get along on that end...haha

but yeah umm and peter was the only one to me that looked the same. even kellan seemed different to me for some reason. i can't put my finger on it for some reason.

still amused by rob's clown make up Laughing
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:34 pm

I think that is just the beginning of the process and they still werent finish getting ready because yea they all look different. Kellan did look quite yummy in his dark vest and jeans tho....oh my! But yea all the girls looked different besides Kristen but Nikki looked nice in certain pics and then not so nice in others....same with Ashley I dont think they finished with the hair and stuff yet. But yea poor Rob wearing all that makeup!
I am not a smoker or a fan of smoking at all so it was weird seeing them all lighting up the cancer sticks but yea I still love Kellan even though I had no clue he was a smoker. I am glad Taylor wasnt smoking tho.....that stuff will stunt his growth!
Back to top Go down
Trina
Administrator
Trina

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:13 am

Taylor looked nice, his arms were like whoa... *tries not to be a child molester* Laughing
Back to top Go down
ninadoll
Bitten
ninadoll

Female
Number of posts : 149
Job/hobbies : ..student..twilight..
Humor : ..i'm a pro at weird..
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:23 am

jackson is wearing a wig too...i read somewhere that his head is shaved for another project he is working on..sooo...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.ninamcmichael
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:13 pm

I have a new found appreciation for Taylor now!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:22 pm

What I cant understand is why there are pictures of Kym Marsh in every set of these pics. Someone has made a mistake somewhere & so everyone is posting these pics with her included ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Who is she? I was gonna ask cuz I have no idea who she is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:04 pm

she's in one of our soaps, coronation street!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:21 pm

She's not working at the moment (I think) because she gave birth prematurely recently and the baby died. I cant understand why everyone is including her pictures ! LOL
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:36 pm

I was wondering who that even was.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:26 pm

yeah i was wondering who she was. i was like who is she and why is she there? so that is cleared up...i wonder why like some of these fan sites didnt' catch that she isn't someone they would know as being in the movie..lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 3:57 pm

Every damn body is making a big ass deal about the fact that half the cast smokes. Last time I checked they were all adults right? We all know they drink but OMG if they smoke lol.. There are blogs and articles EVERYWHERE. I may not be all for smoking but everyone is allowed to do what ever they want.
Back to top Go down
Maria Cullen
True Twilighter
Maria Cullen

Female

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Tamran wrote:
yeah i was wondering who she was. i was like who is she and why is she there? so that is cleared up...i wonder why like some of these fan sites didnt' catch that she isn't someone they would know as being in the movie..lol
Ive even left comments on a couple of places saying that she's not in it & who she is Laughing
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:53 pm

Yea I have heard about the uproar of fans who are upset they are smokers. Now I hate smoking but it is a person's choice to do that to their body so Godspeed. I can understand why some people are a bit disappointed since their target audience is at least half teenagers but still they are adults like you said and they can do whatever they want. I admit I was a bit bummed to see them smoking since it is a turn off of mine but hey they do what they do so deal with it right.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:11 am

TwilightLulu82 wrote:
Every damn body is making a big ass deal about the fact that half the cast smokes. Last time I checked they were all adults right? We all know they drink but OMG if they smoke lol.. There are blogs and articles EVERYWHERE. I may not be all for smoking but everyone is allowed to do what ever they want.

yeah i've been seeing that. smoking is like a big deal to so many people. it's not good for you.. i know that.. i'm a smoker.. duh i'm not stupid. they know that too. everyone that does it knows that..lol. why we do it? it's an addiction. most start cause of peer pressure and what not. i stopped and then started again. it's a stress reliever.. blah blah blah.. there is no real answer. scott says flat out.. i enjoy it.. it's what i like to do so it's my business..lmao. but i do agree it's their bodies and their thing. drinking is no better. but no one raises hell about that..lol. but i just set back and think oh well it could be worse. teens do what they want now days. if parents or anyone else a like think any other way.. then i dont' know what to tell ya..lol. none of it is still a reason to hate on them or dislike them after all of this or to preach about what they should and shouldn't do. as humans and as people we don't want anyone telling us what to do or not do. so why should they be any different cause they are in the light.

at least they are going around murdering folks, raping folks or whatever.. they probably wouldn't even suggest any of these people do it themselves. *shrugs* i don't know i think it's being picked to death for no damn reason at all. we should be more worried about these kids getting knocked up as teenagers and kids having guns and killing folks instead of omg smoking. if that's the least mine would ever do.. i'd praise God everyday!
Back to top Go down
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:31 am

Wow. Seriously.

Taylor has bulked up a great deal! Kudos to him. I was looking at some of the pics and in one that Kristen is smoking he looks so much bigger than her!! I squealed so loud! I love him too much!!!

Oh, and its okay that they smoke, they are vampires and Vampires are immortal. No cancer for them.

LOL
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:47 pm

LMAO Dani..
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:19 pm

LMAO Dani yea they dont have to worry about cancer and second hand smoke at all lucky! Yea like I said I think it is cool to smoke but it is a persons decision. Let them do what they want and who cares if they smoke or not as long as they are doing their best when they are shooting!
Back to top Go down
xLeahx88x
Bitten
xLeahx88x

Female
Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-18

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:59 pm

OOOK soo confused as to why kim marsh is in the pics? doesnt any1 think its odd! why would an, im guessing, an american site add photos of an english soap actress to pics of the cast of a movie this big? can anyone find out why?? im googling it but nothings coming up! random.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More New Moon Cast Pictures   More New Moon Cast Pictures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More New Moon Cast Pictures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next