View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Itís Official Dakota Fanning is Jane   Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:00 am

this was in the email that summit sent out.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Karen
In Love With Eclipse

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Itís Official Dakota Fanning is Jane   Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:04 am

Cool! I think she'll be great in this role!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stargazer
New Moon Fan

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Itís Official Dakota Fanning is Jane   Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:16 am

awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Itís Official Dakota Fanning is Jane   Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:08 pm

I think she's gonna be great in this part. I really do I think she can pull off sadistic and insane!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Itís Official Dakota Fanning is Jane   Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:32 pm

I think it will be a hard part for her to pull off especially since she has never truly played a role like this before and it will bring out a totally different side. I hope she does it well because Jane is supposed to be just....whoa....so I guess we'll have to see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn

Female
Number of posts : 830

PostSubject: Re: Itís Official Dakota Fanning is Jane   Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Wasn't she in a movie awhile back where she played like a psycho evil daughter or something? lol idk. hopefully she's not terrible...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud

PostSubject: Re: Itís Official Dakota Fanning is Jane   Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:52 pm

That was Hide and Seek and technically she was just weird. Her dad was NUTS and was trying to kill her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itís Official Dakota Fanning is Jane   Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:03 pm

Im not saying she cant pull it off I just think it will be the first time that she really has to be in a role where she MUST be sadistic and evil. That is Jane....in a nutshell.....so it is weird seeing Dakota the sweet little girl in most films picked to play that part. We'll see though I dont count her out so we'll see how she does. Plus Jane isnt a huge part in the books she is a small character so even if she doesnt do well it wouldnt like ruin the movie lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Shantanee*
New Moon Fan

Female
Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : UPS Slave
Humor : Silly,Cynical,Outlandish,Fun Infectious Humor!
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Itís Official Dakota Fanning is Jane   Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:39 pm

I'm still not convinced she can pull it off...but since she is cast I hope she does...I certainly don't want her to F it up cause she's in my movie! So hopefully she can change my mind seeing as I loves Dakota and I think she's a terriffic actress...*fingers crossed*

and I wonder how small a part it is...hopefully it's true to the book,but in my mind since they seemes to already had her in mind from the get go if they gave her more to work with? you know what nevermind my theories I'm just overthinking shit again lol!

it's funny how saying "atleast he/she has a small part is like a sigh of relief lol! it makes me feel better definitely to know that someone I don't see fit well in the role only has like a paragargah or a few sentences lol!...

How Odd is it going to be to see her in this movie? maybe it's just going to be weird for me...but there are these now famous people some of them have been acting for a while,but nono with a resume like Dakota's...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cklover42
True Twilighter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Itís Official Dakota Fanning is Jane   Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:55 pm

I agree it is hard thinking of her as a sadistic evil Jane. And this is definitely a leap from her past movies. I think we all think that about having a small part if we dont like the person or think they might not fit because at least that means they can totally ruin the movie. At most they will just make you roll your eyes during their part and then you move on lol. But I wish her all the best because I do think she is an amazing actress.....we'll see how much range she has after this performance. Unfortunately some actors just will be stuck in a certain cast type so in the words of Victoria...."we shall see"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itís Official Dakota Fanning is Jane   Today at 9:28 am

Back to top Go down

Itís Official Dakota Fanning is Jane
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1