Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Extended Scenes

Go down 
+3
cklover42
TwilightLulu82
Tamran
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female
Number of posts : 1677
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:41 am

not sure how long this will stay up...but these are the extended scenes from the dvd! how this is out i'm not sure. trina and crys actually found a dvd rip for download on torrent as well today. someone has some stuff and putting it out there! 2 weeks before the dvd comes out and it's gonna be popping up everywhere!

Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female
Number of posts : 2414
Job/hobbies : Slacker/Student
Humor : Insane, Sarcastic, Loud
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:43 am

I started to watch it and stopped.. I really can't wait for the DVD to come out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sinfulwitch
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:47 am

Im torn! A part of me wants to watch it and another part just says....wait until you get the DVD so you can truly enjoy it because we all know youtube is just not the same.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:49 am

Thats me, Its just not the same on here.. GAH! Oh I saw the movie again today at the cheap movies.. Totally worth the horrible migraine I got.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:51 am

Lol I love the dollar movie and it is always worth it to see my monkey man on the big screen! Sucks about the migraine though.
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:53 am

I think its because the theater is so small and the screen is so big.. I still giggle when Edward first walks in and when Carlise walks in with that smile.. SWOON!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:55 am

omg i know right?! all i have is a stupid super bad quality of the movie and i still do it...lol
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:57 am

I think I may have satisfied myself till it comes out. Who are we kidding this Twilight we are talking about. OH!! Tam those guys sat all close to the screen and were watching it like there was no tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:58 am

I still get a little tingling sensation at those parts as soon as the music starts and Rosalie and Emmett are walking toward the door then you see Alice and Jasper I always start smiling and I always giggle when Emmett is getting prepared for playing baseball and acts like he is boxing or whatever lol. It is so funny what quotes I remember from the movie like the baseball scene when Emmett is like "she thinks we cheat" and Esme says "oh I know you cheat" so cute! And when Edward is talking about his "adrenaline rush" with Bella "I had an adrenaline rush...its very common....you can google it." I promise you I laugh every damn time!
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:02 am

that's great about those guys! you stop and ask them if they liked it? LOL i ran into one guy (he asked me cause i had on a shirt..lol) and he loved it he said.

yeah i can't wait to see it over and over and over again and in my home when i want!
Back to top Go down
TwilightLulu82
True Twilighter
TwilightLulu82

Female

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:04 am

I should have.. They were all jock like too.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:07 am

hahah that makes it even more classic! probably coming to see it to get some edward tips..lol
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:30 am

very nice i like it
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:41 am

I'd watch but my husbands computer is way to slow for videos. I miss my computer. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
danixsaur
Twilight Lover
danixsaur

Female
Number of posts : 366
Job/hobbies : STNA/Wrestling, Twilight
Humor : I find humor in almost everything

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:28 am

I watched it. I can see wht some of those scenes were cut. The Meadow scene shouldnt have been cut I loved the extra part. I can't wait for the DVD.
Back to top Go down
Tamran
Administrator
Tamran

Female

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:04 pm

i agree with meadow scene shouldn't have been cut. hell it wasn't much why it was cut i don't get. plus that's a big scene as far as the story goes anyway. not that i think the movie was ruined or anything but it should have stayed. maybe even when he talks about reading charlie's mind and she tells me not to should have stayed as well. i mean that wasn't but like a few seconds..lol

well now we still have the deleted scenes. also noticed that there was no talking from rob or kris in these scenes and on the dvd it says with these they are talking as well. so maybe there will be more stuff than what was in this video.
Back to top Go down
MidnightSun
Twilight Lover
MidnightSun

Female
Number of posts : 347
Job/hobbies : Graphics Guru
Humor : Easily Amused
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:57 pm

I have the dvd version already....I have had for like 2 weeks, and I have watched it alot....
still going out to buy it cause I still want the dvd....but this does until then...lol
Back to top Go down
VelvetRainDrops
True Twilighter
VelvetRainDrops

Female
Number of posts : 1245
Location : Hiding somewhere with Kellan. Not telling where either.
Job/hobbies : Student
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 am

Wow. cool for you. :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/starrynights_01
Sponsored content

Extended Scenes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Extended Scenes   Extended Scenes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Extended Scenes
Page 1 of 1