Twilighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Thread..Again!

Go down 
+12
ninadoll
danixsaur
*Shantanee*
Willow
Maria Cullen
Lusty
Kenzie
cklover42
VelvetRainDrops
TwilightLulu82
Stargazer
Tamran
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female
Number of posts : 2124
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:02 pm

WOOOHOOO! Well ladies I am not unemployed anymore after several hard months of searching I think I found a job I can be proud of. I start tomorrow and am actually looking forward to working again! I hope to be able to keep this one and make some money!
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Professional stalker of Twilight, WWE and New Kids Hotties!!!
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Hey Shantanee!!!

Woo! Well done you, what you gonna be doing? I got a job a few weeks ago but its just an inbetweener (unless the prospects get better) until a great job comes along!! Well done, again!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:43 pm

I am the right hand to a woman who owns three of her own businesses and works out of her home office. It is a great opportunity because I will have stable employment and really do something I like to do. She really just needs to stay organized and make sure everything is running smoothly within the businesses. I will be working independently which I LOVE! A lot of times I will be working from home and just working on the websites and social networking a lot of twitter, facebook, and myspace stuff. I will be running spreadsheets and backing up information on her new Mac. Pretty much a stable nine to five job with no weekends or holidays. I will get bonuses and incentives and I am excited because I am getting a business phone...a blackberry which I have never had. To top it off the office is a casual environment so jeans and shirt plus I can listen to my Ipod so there will be the Twilight soundtrack playing through my headphones all day lol. As you can tell I am really excited because I need some money! I also need to get some money to spend on my Edward and Emmett/Rob and Kellan obsession lol.
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:48 pm

Aww, that sounds awesome! I'm quite jealous, although working in a cinema (which is what i'm doing just now) does have some perks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:17 pm

I would love to work at a theater! I love the movie environment and I am sure it has its perks especially with New Moon coming out soon! Thanks for the kind words and I am glad that we both have jobs in this horrible economy!
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:27 pm

Yeah, it has its fun moments...but not always, there are some bad days! I think this weekend is gonna be completely manic with the release of the Michael Jackson film tomorrow. Quite glad i've got the day off and then back into the madness on Thursday!
I've been lucky that its just a smaller cinema with only 8 screens and about 15 staff with only two of us that like the Twilight films, so we just have to share all the stuff that comes in, between the two of us. I've already managed to get the three posters (I posted them somewhere else) I've asked for the standee, the other movie poster and there are three banners, so If I can have the wolf pack one I'll be a very happy Karen! Very Happy
You are very welcome, it really is great to have a job right now, especially as the economy isn't looking to get better anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:31 pm

Another place I think it would be cool to work would be Hot Topic. All that Twilight stuff and all those employee discounts would come in handy for sure! Having a job right now is definitely a relief. I have been looking for seven months and just found something which shows how bad the economy truly is. Even with a Bachelor's Degree I couldnt find any type of work because lets face it there just arent jobs opening right now and even the small amount of jobs that there are cant help the hundreds of thousands of unemployed people. It truly is a mess.
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:37 pm

Oh yeah, that would be awesome. Stupid UK not having Hot Topic! Lol! I get unlimited free films at any sites in the cinema chain, cheap cinema food and free passes for my friends too so thats pretty cool.
I was out of work for nine months and couldn't find ANYTHING, and I have a degree, lots of job experience AND experience of working internationally. The economy is just ridiculous. Its still getting worse over here too, more and more people are losing their jobs and its soon gonna be chaos
. Sad
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:50 pm

Last month over here hundreds of thousands of jobs were cut on top of the thousands that were already cut so the unemployment rate skyrocketed again. I always tried to stay positive in my time of unemployment because I knew I wasnt alone. There were tons of people unemployed and in worse positions than me so I tried to keep that in mind. The one thing about being unemployed is that it makes you feel blessed when you finally get a job again. Before, I worked for my aunt's company and was really spoiled during the summers I worked for her....had my own office, laptop, it was a cusion job and paid great....then the company went under and she had to find other work so I was left to fend for myself so it was a rude awakening to graduate and not be able to find anything. Now I am so excited to get to work unlike before when I would roll out of bed complaining about getting up.
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:53 pm

Yeah, the situation needs to be resolved and hopefully there will be a light at the end of the tunnel..somewhere in the near future.
I must admit, it is nice to get out of bed and have somewhere to go, other than sitting at my computer all day looking and struggling to find suitable jobs.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:55 pm

OME I know exactly what you mean! Nowadays that is the only way to search for jobs! They get mad if you call, they dont want you to walk in, all you can do is send in your resume online. It is so annoying because you feel like you arent even doing anything! All you do is sit at a computer all day and while I love my computer it just made me feel like I wasnt doing anything or being productive even tho I was looking.
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:50 pm

Hey Karen, can u send one of those free passes to your poor skint twin plz!!! =D Almost had a heart attack when I saw how much your cinema charges the other day!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:59 pm

You should get student prices, that should help a little bit. The one I work in is better priced that Cineworld, so I think it just depends where you are. and Tuesday is bargain day, £5 all day for tix!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:37 pm

OMG I just watched the MTV Ulalume Howling at New Moon and it was hilarious watching Kellan and Nikki going through a haunted house! Nikki scared and Kellan trying to scare her even more.....priceless! Then Kellan getting scared while trying to scare her....epic! The clip they showed was even better some Emmett, Rosalie, Edward and Bella interaction at the birthday party. So glad I taped it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Xtremeangel
In Love With Eclipse
Xtremeangel

Female
Number of posts : 616
Location : Preston, UK or stalking Donnie Wahlberg and other hot men!
Job/hobbies : Owner of a broken left foot
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:37 am

Karen wrote:
You should get student prices, that should help a little bit. The one I work in is better priced that Cineworld, so I think it just depends where you are. and Tuesday is bargain day, £5 all day for tix!

In Preston its £6.80 for a student all day everyday and £8.40 for a regular ticket, Sooz wants to watch that dr par-something or other and Vue (which is dirt cheap it seems) aint showing it!!!! So i'm hoping if shes that desperate to see it she'll pay for me to go with her coz no one else will! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/xtremeangel
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:07 am

WTF??? That's mega expensive, I think i'd have had a heart attack too if I had to pay those prices!!! That's ridiculous!!
Ooh, i'm going to see the Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus on Monday, with a work friend to Cineworld (i'm a traitor, lol) cos we're not showing it anymore either
Sad
Back to top Go down
Stargazer
New Moon Fan
Stargazer

Female
Number of posts : 591
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:27 pm

hey our your cinema's doing the twilight showing before the new moon showing. ours is in ct.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:23 pm

thats pretty cool I was wondering which theaters were and werent but either way I wont be going to the midnight showing and I can just watch Twilight at home lol
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Hey everyone, how are you all? Just popping on to say HIIIIIIII!!!!!

Only three days until New Moon, is everybody excited???

I know I am!!! Wooooooooo!!
Back to top Go down
Kenzie
Whoa! Over Breaking Dawn
Kenzie

Female
Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:57 pm

YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!

Super excited Very Happy I got my ticket for the midnight today!!
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:29 pm

I am so looking forward to finally seeing Robward and Kelmett on the screen again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Aloha!! How is everyone doing? Gosh the forum is so quiet, even after New Moon's release date!?!

So what did y'all think, i'm totally loving it!! The wolves especially were brilliant and Taylor was looking extra HOT in the whole movie, even when he had a shirt on, LOL!!

Was in London at the weekend with my girls Angel and Maria at Collectormania and we got to meet Bronson Pelletier...he is such a sweet guy and i'm majorly crushing on him right now! (still Luv Taylor tho, but Bronson was so nice at the weekend) Will post some pics in a few, just about to get them onto the computer off my camera. Also met Robert Englund and Heather Langernkamp (Nightmare on Elm Street) and Mischa Collins (Supernatural) who were all totally awesome!

What's everyone else been up to? Anything exciting going on?
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 1:15 pm

This place is officially dead. Not even the New Moon premiere could create a big enough buzz to get this place going again *sighs* Oh well.
Back to top Go down
cklover42
True Twilighter
cklover42

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:46 pm

Well for all of those on here who still check in every once in a while, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I can't believe it but it is snowing heavily in my area of Texas right now! I'm talking blizzard thick type of snow and wind! We will definitely be having a nice White Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Karen
In Love With Eclipse
Karen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 4:48 pm

And the same to you! Its been really heavy snow here in the UK too, it's been brilliant! I love the snow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thread..Again!   Random Thread..Again! - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thread..Again!
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next